coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spike, you can add me to the list. Preordered the Deluxe. Not gonna lie - I'm quite nervous regarding final cost - I'm hoping it'll come at no more than 2k euros with shipping and taxes.

or.jpg

Spike, you can add me to the list. Preordered the Deluxe. Not gonna lie - I'm quite nervous regarding final cost - I'm hoping it'll come at no more than 2k euros with shipping and taxes.

Congrats bud - I'm pretty sure EVERYONE who's preordering this will be happy when it arrives - WELL worth the money.

It's about time us Predator/Alien fans had a quality deliverable to look forward to! :)

(* and NOT a Sideshow piece = no nasty surprises! *)

Now up to a total of 28 name-confirmed pre-orders between the 2 forums.

Congrats bud - I'm pretty sure EVERYONE who's preordering this will be happy when it arrives - WELL worth the money.

It's about time us Predator/Alien fans had a quality deliverable to look forward to! :)

(* and NOT a Sideshow piece = no nasty surprises! *)

Now up to a total of 28 name-confirmed pre-orders between the 2 forums.

Yep! So have you added yourself to your list yet? ;)

Yep! So have you added yourself to your list yet? ;)

Nah.

1) The final straw with THEM (who shall not be named) over THE ITEM (which shall not be named) has left me a bit jaded.

2) Can't order until THEY sort out my refund on THAT.

3) I don't think there's any rush.

4) Not TOTALLY convinced I WILL order it - I'm even debating/considering selling off a load of stuff.

I'm curious, how is everyone who is getting this planning to display it? I really want to add this to my collection, but at slightly more than 2 feet in every direction, I don't think I have anywhere to display it, just short of plunking it on the coffee table in the middle of my living room. And with the considerable price tag of this piece, I want to be 100% sure I can display it well. Ideas?

I'm curious, how is everyone who is getting this planning to display it? I really want to add this to my collection, but at slightly more than 2 feet in every direction, I don't think I have anywhere to display it, just short of plunking it on the coffee table in the middle of my living room. And with the considerable price tag of this piece, I want to be 100% sure I can display it well. Ideas?

I have absolutely no idea personally. I just couldn't pass this thing up. When the shipping date gets closer, I'll look for some kind of unit large enough to house it.

Gonna have to do some more building and elevate my 12" line. Then I can place all my 1/1 busts and large statues under my tv, that's where my mines going.

5857f1f4c9bcaef28fb96133e7f9aa84.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beautiful setup.

I am seriously out of shelf space (especially shelves that I would trust a 20kg statue with), but I have more than a year to figure it out.

This is one of those statues where you get it first, and figure out the logistics of displaying it etc. later :p

I’m like to place mine top tier front and center or I do have a 3rd pedestal 1 for Optimus, 1 for Megatron and one for this but since I’m building a new 3 tier trapezoid matching shelf I may have to make special room for it on the 2nd tier. Can’t hide that beautiful base or the SS alien eggs I ordered to place around it.

Originally I thought where Voltron is sitting but not sure now. I have no room on here if I put all my stuff out. Still doing the ceiling mounted LED bars for the lighting up there. Crap I just realized IS Vader will be up there Sunday hogging up a lot of room.

The 2 sides bottoms are empty with the lights off just temporarily.

9A0F8A73-CE11-4408-8594-9064FD1E6DBC.jpg

Beautiful setup.

I am seriously out of shelf space (especially shelves that I would trust a 20kg statue with), but I have more than a year to figure it out.

This is one of those statues where you get it first, and figure out the logistics of displaying it etc. later :p

Wise advice haha

With how awesome this piece looks... this has seriously thrown me a lot of thoughts on whether I should be waiting for P1’s Predator line rather then jumping on SS’s 1:4 Maquettes...

With how awesome this piece looks... this has seriously thrown me a lot of thoughts on whether I should be waiting for P1’s Predator line rather then jumping on SS’s 1:4 Maquettes...

This is one of those occasions where the magic 8-ball gives the same answer over-and-over-and-over-and-over (and even though it's plastic, it wasn't manufactured by Sideshow :wink1: )

Honestly, it makes no sense to jump on SS' jungle Hunter now...

Well I own the City Hunter, and thought the Jungle Hinger would make an awesome companion piece... But Prime1 has shook me up haha... this Alien is unbelievable... which means their Preds shouldn’t be any different. So I’m thinking I’ll just wait tbh, and snag up any of these three (Jungle, City or Wolf) that pop out..

I bought the P1 so oh well I’ll have it regardless. Not a huge a Predator fan but as many don’t like it I like it anyway.

If Prime 1s looks good I’ll get it fo sho

Back