coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care where these annoying seems are I still like this. I've been putting other stuff off till I see the price on this.

It's totally open from $999-$1899 and if it's over 2k I'll pass I think. While yes it great and blah blah and yes I like it as much as the next freak $2k is too much. I look at the transformers and just guessing this is easier to make. Just a guess with no facts.

I want it big time though and hope it's $1250 heh

2k is too much. I’d pass on something that expensive.

It would have to be a huge life size piece for me to spend that much.

Like the Legend Darkness Bust

Or something intricate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent a message to them asking for any updates. I didn't really expect much of a reply, so I was happily surprised.

Did you message via Facebook? I was wondering if they're planning to do a run of busts based on this statue...

Why can't they just put the price out already. No reason not to just post a range. I hate waiting because it's ruining my plans and nobody even knows where it will be available for order. I guess it's just I have a few ideas and I'm losing patience lol

Did you message via Facebook? I was wondering if they're planning to do a run of busts based on this statue...

Yeah, they sometimes take a while to reply. In this case I asked weeks ago and this reply came out of the blue as I'd forgot I'd even asked. I have sent them another to see if they're making their own 1/3 Big chap. If they reply to that, I'll push my luck and ask about busts also..

Here we gooo!

9cad139c085096898fb4834df801d2e9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome! We just need a price now! I'll happily cancel my existing Pre orders for this if needed... I can't imagine a better Dog Alien ever being made?

It will sell out as long as it's not too expensive. There's never been a better Alien statue from SS so many ALien fans will jump on it.

I have a refund incoming on the Wolf LSB, I shall put it towards this as long as the price isn't beyond my limits.

Back