coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i ordered day one too, payed with the payment plan and switched with the last payment to full.

don't know if this was helpful in any way to get one of the first sideshow batch, but i won't complain

i ordered day one too, payed with the payment plan and switched with the last payment to full.

don't know if this was helpful in any way to get one of the first sideshow batch, but i won't complain

I did the same too, made no difference. Only had one final payment left on it anyway, so it's not like it changed anything except including the postage in with it.:dunno

So you paid with payment plan and when you had one payment left you switched to single payment? I'm thinking of doing the same, I have my last payment showing as being due on September 15th (pushed due to the various delays).

I would think if they got the first batches in they would auto-notify all the early pre-orderers...

yes, thats exactly what i did. somewhere i read that you have a chance to get some statues earlier, because you don't have a fixed date for the payment. can't tell if this helps with an order like the dog, or if the shipment will be random

Shipped!

Updated: 08/28/2019 6:54 A.M. EST

Tracking Status-In Transit
Scheduled Delivery-Tuesday 09/03/2019

Weight
68.00 LBS

Last edited:
Just chatted with SS, not sure this was very helpful tbh.

Hi, wondering if you could explain the situation with the Prime 1 Dog Alien to me?

I and others have not received any notification that we are being sent this statue this week even though myself and others have had this on order since the day it went up for pre order nearly 2 years ago. But, there are other people reporting they have received an email telling them they will receive this statue next week even though they only ordered it a few weeks ago.

Could you place tell me what is going on here?

Thank you.

Chat started

Danielle
Hello!!

Me
Heya

Danielle
Can you please provide me your order number and I can look further into this :)

Me

Danielle
I am sorry to hear you have not received an email regarding this arrival. It looks like this item will processing on Friday, August 30, 2019

Me
Is that for my order in particular or everyones do you know?

Danielle
It looks like it is for everyone, however they fulfill the order by first purchase and so on. So some collectors might not have theirs?s processed until Monday due to we are not here on the weekends

Me
So there's a chance I might still get this sent to me soon even though other people have already been notified even when they ordered it only recently?

Danielle
Yes you will have a chance to still receive this item

Me
ok thank you, I guess that's as helpful as you can be at this moment

Got my mbp dog wrapped up and put into storage. Gonna put the prime1 in its place and see if the wife notices. Lol!

I changed my payment plan to one payment two days ago and my Dog Alien has been shipped out yesterday! [emoji1303][emoji1305][emoji2371]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

500 EUR import taxe for me ... this is insane.( but i was expecting it) It pushes the price of the Dog Alien Deluxe Maquette including shipping to 2430 USD!!!

And Prime 1 said more than 6 months ago they were working on a warehouse for Europe. I think they're gonna do nothing for European collectors unfortunately.

500 EUR import taxe for me ... this is insane.( but i was expecting it) It pushes the price of the Dog Alien Deluxe Maquette including shipping to 2430 USD!!!

And Prime 1 said more than 6 months ago they were working on a warehouse for Europe. I think they're gonna do nothing for European collectors unfortunately.

Ouch! Mine is due to charge in 5 days. But I think I'm going to have to cancel it for now. I really don't want to as I maintain that this is arguably the best Alien statue ever produced. But I also really want their new Jungle Hunter DX & frankly can't afford both currently. I will try to re-order this down the line. This hobby is just too expensive to keep up with now.

I feel your pain. I was all set to get the Mamegyorai Big Chap but I felt there was more bang for the buck in the dog.

Back