coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I asked and they said they are getting it in small batches so I changed to full pay BOOM SHAKALAKA come to daddy dog. Well sooner at least.

does anyone know how sideshow fullfills their orders? first come first serve? or random?

does anyone know how sideshow fullfills their orders? first come first serve? or random?

I suspect it's actually the opposite. Every time I've actually been excited about something (we're going back now) And rushed an order in literally seconds. I've seemingly been the last to have my item shipped. I suspect they just ship the last order placed first. That or it's entirely random. Although sometimes they split flex pays and full payments, prioritising one of them.

I suspect it's actually the opposite. Every time I've actually been excited about something (we're going back now) And rushed an order in literally seconds. I've seemingly been the last to have my item shipped. I suspect they just ship the last order placed first. That or it's entirely random. Although sometimes they split flex pays and full payments, prioritising one of them.

well that sucks ... but i suspected something like this.
i was really excited and ordered the first day. i hoped it would be shipped in my vacation.

i'll try and wait for the mail instead of check every day with my account :impatient:

"Your Dog Alien Deluxe Maquette will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 7 days. Your final payment is scheduled for Friday, August 30, 2019. "

From Sideshow

They have said before it's random and my personal experience seems to follow this where there is no real correlation between placement time and shipping order.

ordered the second it went online two years ago as i thought it would be long sold out...but received no email yet..Let's hope it won't last.

Same here. First to order it, last to get it. But I?m in the UK so probably that?s also a reason. Can?t wait!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

contatcted SADshow...Regarding the Dog and people ordered way later and get already a shipping notice...

This is their "commercial" lie..: "as that item has been delayed for some time, we would process them in the order they were placed. We don't have any extra pieces coming in as of now, all items coming in are accounted for"...

So who knows how long we will still have to wait to get it...

So far from what I've seen from a few places, the only people that have had notification telling them they're getting it are all American customers.

Back