coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tariffs, dude. Can’t believe no one in this forum is discussing this.

That still doesn’t explain why we’re getting other pieces I listed above early. Sideshow confirmed two Transformers pieces and the Valkyrie are due this month. But this Alien gets pushed back to November.

And my Shockwave hasn’t seen the light of day from SS and it’s been out in japan for 2 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pics by Charles Cecilia:

Mo5oRGJ.jpg

czypGV9.jpg

OzwJSK8.jpg

Jesus...

I saw those on Facebook and immediately I felt like buying it.

Love the growl. It’s straight from the film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet Maker's mercy, those photos are unreal. It's getting harder and harder to say no to this piece, even though I don't have the space for it. I might just have to bite the bullet and figure the display out later.

Edit: Pre-ordered.

Sweet Maker's mercy, those photos are unreal. It's getting harder and harder to say no to this piece, even though I don't have the space for it. I might just have to bite the bullet and figure the display out later.

Edit: Pre-ordered.

Congrats! I've had it pre-ordered for what seems like an eternity and I till have no idea where I'm going to put it...

They seem to start shipping it now in Japan, just got a shipping preparation notification. Hope many of you won't have to wait much longer.

At risk of sounding hyperbolic, could this be the best "mass market" Alien statue to date? Seriously, I can't think of anything better than this.

Back