coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s the usual turnaround for a Prime 1 piece from originally going up for pre-order to release ? This’ll be my 1st of theirs so not up to speed.

This thread title should be changed. It should read: “Prime1 1/3 Dog Alien Maquette”
It’s quite obvious that this piece is under the control of Prime1 so the title should reflect the same.
Mods...

This thread title should be changed. It should read: “Prime1 1/3 Dog Alien Maquette”
It’s quite obvious that this piece is under the control of Prime1 so the title should reflect the same.
Mods...

Yeah, it’s funny because the people at SS keep calling it a CoolProps piece whenever I called about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Dog Alien Deluxe Maquette item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in June - Aug 2019."

I just hope they don’t do that with the Shockwave piece. He looked more ready than the Dog. Hope he at least ships on time.

The piece can’t be doing well as far as selling.

The edition is too high. They should have made it 1500 total. 500 Ex and 1000 regular.

They’re probably just waiting to sell more.

They should have made the Exclusive super low like only 161 pieces to represent Fiorina 161.

Like I said. I don’t see a lot going on with this piece for them to be trying to make perfect.

It’s got some light browns and dark browns all over it. Pretty simple base.

The head is the only difficult piece. 2 of them if your getting the Ex

Yeah still want it. Sucks I had to buy a 2 year old piece in order to wet my noodle till this finally ships. [emoji23]

Last edited:
The piece can’t be doing well as far as selling.

The edition is too high. They should have made it 1500 total. 500 Ex and 1000 regular.

They’re probably just waiting to sell more.

The high edition size was because this piece was in collaboration with both Coolprops and Sideshow, who each get a cut of the profits. So they needed a crazy high es just to make any money. I'm not surprised that Prime 1 have been distancing themselves from their relationship with other companies. It means they can now be a lot more sustainable on smaller edition sizes.

The high edition size was because this piece was in collaboration with both Coolprops and Sideshow, who each get a cut of the profits. So they needed a crazy high es just to make any money. I'm not surprised that Prime 1 have been distancing themselves from their relationship with other companies. It means they can now be a lot more sustainable on smaller edition sizes.

Man that sucks.

That means Sideshow has a lot more in say about these products they partner up with and add to their site then what I thought.

Yeah making so many that they turn the piece into a toy is really not my cup of tea. Stay exclusive and make these gems, because if not, then these things become trivial and then the wanting of them gets old, then your left with a ****** company like SIdeshow.

Well, glad they are branching off on their own. Can only be for the best of its like what you say.

For once, I actually don't mind these latest delays. I only have the final payment + shipping + import taxes left on my flex program, which should be around 400-500USD at the minimum, so my wallet can rest for a bit, I guess..

Second delay message in a week...

"We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Dog Alien Deluxe Maquette item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in June - Aug 2019.

We apologize that this date has been modified but we look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives.
"

Back