coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The P1 is not a copy of the actual puppet,so it won't be accurate to what you see in that picture.The original design maquettes made by ADI are of the intended design before some modifications, done by Boss Film, that resulted in what you see as the actual puppet.

The paintwork on the P1 production pieces actually looks better than those various pictures at the shows,which should be a 'BIG' relief to those purchasing one.

It’s gonna turn out to be a mean motherfracker!

Looks like they have the modular fitting aspect down too, except I’m still not seeing how the feet get attach to the base? There are no pegs on those hind legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the base has the peg? Maybe the peg is big but short?

Magnet yikes but a post/Magnet combo seems great and seems to me at least crazy to put it into the foot. It comes with Elmers glue LOL

I need it secure with the kids and stuff just in case although growing up they have learned to appreciate the statues.

Since this statue has been delayed at least twice, for multiple months, can we cancel it and get all of our money back, including the NRD?

Since this statue has been delayed at least twice, for multiple months, can we cancel it and get all of our money back, including the NRD?

You could use that as good excuse to get your full refund.

Especially if your going to purchase something else with the money.

FYI, I cancelled mine today, and since it's been delayed over 90 days, I was refunded all of my money, NRD, and my rewards.
Very happy with Sideshow support. I'm also glad I had time to think about dropping all that money on a collectible. Not worth it IMO.

FYI, I cancelled mine today, and since it's been delayed over 90 days, I was refunded all of my money, NRD, and my rewards.
Very happy with Sideshow support. I'm also glad I had time to think about dropping all that money on a collectible. Not worth it IMO.

They delayed it another 90 days?

Still here if anyone wants to let go of one of their Doggy heads and the base, maybe recoup a few extra hundreds after all those delays. :naughty

Back