Coolprops Celtic Predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG-20161017-WA0017.jpg

This is a really Awesome Props......

Attachments

• IMG-20161017-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20161017-WA0017.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 93
I loved my SS version but alas my cat thought it'd be improved with some battle damage ��. This is in another league though; ill be all over a CP Berserker or JH mask

Maybe with this one, your cat will recognize that it's already battle damaged and leave it alone. :)

Congrats everybody that got one :hi5: it looks like this came out great! Does anybody know if it can be made to fit on the sideshow stand? I love this bio and I'm looking for an excuse to get one even tho I already have the sideshow one.

Congrats everybody that got one :hi5: it looks like this came out great! Does anybody know if it can be made to fit on the sideshow stand? I love this bio and I'm looking for an excuse to get one even tho I already have the sideshow one.

Not sure if it'll fit on that stand, but definitely get this. The Sideshow was a much earlier piece and can't compare with this one. For starters, look at the lens.

Not sure if it'll fit on that stand, but definitely get this. The Sideshow was a much earlier piece and can't compare with this one. For starters, look at the lens.

I definitely agree with you, it looks way better, but my current setup will not work with that stand since it uses all the sideshow Avp/Avpr bios and it's really expensive so I'm trying to make sure I could display it without completely changing my setup around.

Ok I never got a response about it fitting the stand, but I really wanted it so I decided it didn't matter any more when I found one for $375 shipped! I must say I am very happy with it for that price, the lenses are perfect, the paint could be better but I think it is an improvement over the sideshow version and the stand is awesome, I wish I had one for all my sideshow Avp/Avpr masks. The Coolprops helmet doesn't fit the sideshow stand because the magnet is in a different location, for anybody wondering. I have seen some people say that the Coolprops helmet is bigger then the sideshow one and I can tell you first hand that this does not seem to be the case, they both appear to be the same size in hand and possibly from the same screen used mold(with one having the battle damage of course). I added pics showing my sideshow version with modded lenses for comparison and since nobody ever shows the back side of these in reviews I added a pic of that too :wink1: All in all I am thrilled to have what in my opinion is the best version of one of the coolest ever designed predator bio helmets! If you are a fan of the Celtic predator or his bio design, definately pick this up. Let me know if anyone has any questions about this /_\ :rock

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Now, we have to set our targets on the next Coolprops bio... Wolf! :yess:

:hi5: Ya if the stand is cool and the final product looks good that will have to be my third wolf bio :lol I was a little underwhelmed by the initial pics tho comparing them to the SS and DX versions :dunno

Back