Coolprops Celtic Predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the feeling, hence I'm wanting to repaint mine and give it some proper lenses for reflection! At least I have a nice reference picture now for the paint job in post 1...
I plan to eventually have mine repainted as well, but I can justify buying this possible CoolProps one if it has the scratches on it.

Depends on the price I guess, the Gort was fairly priced, their last one was mental!! Didn't see many purchased as a result.

Would anybody like to buy my Sideshow Celtic? ;) Still don't like the big stands on these, but this is how you do lenses!

b1grBFC.jpg

LJH8WeM.jpg

Ump5ILR.jpg

8Lr7vpt.jpg

Yeah the last one was insanely priced, maybe nobody has ordered one and forced them to revise their price point if so. Bios never retain their value so people wouldn't pay much more than this.

If you're right GG, I might actually get one.

not a fan of those scratch marks. Besides the lenses, the paint looks the same as the SS version too. It's my fav Bio design, but I think that pitted texture makes it look cheap. If it were smooth, the finish could be made to look like a real metal.

not a fan of those scratch marks. Besides the lenses, the paint looks the same as the SS version too. It's my fav Bio design, but I think that pitted texture makes it look cheap. If it were smooth, the finish could be made to look like a real metal.
Agreed.

The scratches are awesome on this bio, Celtic has a bad azz fight scence and came out with a war marks. I love this bio and Celtic is my favorite

Celtic has a bad azz fight scence and came out with a war marks.
:cuckoo:
While I do like the design of his mask, I was extremely let down by this Predator in that move (among other things... AVP.. Oh man, you should have been amazing):slap

I have to strongly disagree on his fight being anything other than embarrassing, both in the terms of movie making quality and the mythology. This movie and those Predators are blemishes on the awesomeness of the Predator in my opinion. :gah: lol

Other than the lousy editing and creature FX, the fact that that "Grid" Alien killed one Predator without a fight, then took on the Celtic.. And won? I was so pissed when I saw this movie the first time. Two of the three Predators are killed off within minutes of each other, during the first confrontation with an Alien? So stupid for so many reasons.

Even from a purely filmmaking standpoint, we end up knowing the Scar Predator will make it to the end of the movie now. Can't have an Alien vs Predator movie without any Predators so there goes any suspense for the one remaining Predator.

They managed to make the one big, possibly intimidating looking Predator seem like a complete loser when he only fights one Alien... and dies. He didn't come out with "war marks".. He came out dead. Lol

..sorry, more on point with this topic..
The replica looks like nice quality, but that price is really crazy. Especially for anything that would remind me of AVP. Gahhh!!! :pfft: I wish these companies would focus on making a truly high quality Predator 1 or 2 Bio and give the AVP designs a rest already. :dunno

Again, I can agree it is a pretty cool looking Bio mask design. Just a damn shame the Predator wearing it didn't live up expectations. :(

Dude this has been discussed 1 million times. Everyone knows and has said what your saying. But the fact is Celtic whooped azz and looked way more dominate than Scar. He was always in front during the movie. If he was the size you wanted him to be and didn't die as fast you wouldn't even be writing this long azz speech to basically say the same thing twice ( the bio was cool). I like the fight with the alien especially when he tossed his azz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fight was very cool and well-choreographed, but the ending with Grid's inner mouth going through Celtic's face was more than disappointing.

But the fact is Celtic whooped azz and looked way more dominate than Scar.
Haha! I don't get how you can say he "whooped azz" when he got killed by the first Alien he fought??
...and yeah, I wrote a "long azz speech" about it because I'm passionate about the Predator and the Aliens, and the original artist who created them and made them so amazing to begin with. What that hack of a director did to these iconic creatures with that lousy AVP movie should piss off any true original fan of these creatures.

To try and say that fight scene was well-choreographed is a bit silly, maybe it's been a while since you've really looked at just how sloppy and weak it was.

Alien vs. Predator: Fight - YouTube

Watch it again, they spend most of the less than 4 minute fight scene just wiggling around on top of one another. It's poorly edited and choreographed, one second the Alien is on top of the Celtic(wiggling around...again) the Predator cuts off his tail, the next shot the Alien is standing back from him so the Predator can charge into him?

The fact that it's the only actual "fight" between an Alien and a Predator we got in that lousy movie makes it all the more disappointing.

The throw was the only thing that was cool looking, but even that ended stupidly. After he throws the Alien across the room, he charges towards it like a freight train.. I'm thinking nice! This is about to get good.. Then he stops dead in his tracks when a tiny bit of acid splashes on his armor?? Then looses track of the Alien he was running full steam towards?? That whole scene was embarrassingly put together. :cuckoo:

I'm sure this has been discussed 1 million times as you say, and if everyone knows this, like you say..

Then thats why I just can't understand how any Predator or Alien fan would want to spend that much money on a replica from such a poorly put together and disappointing movie. :slap

With everyone complaining about the reboot/remake tend in Hollywood, I wish this was one movie they WOULD remake or reboot. There is so much potential, and it was ruined by that hack director Anderson.

Back