Coolprops ALIEN 3 'Dog Alien' - additional Bust & stand for sale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cockroach

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi I'm a huuuuge fan of the Coolprops ALIEN 3 'Dog Alien maquette but unfortunately i live in a tiny flat in London UK with no room for such a monstrous beauty.

I would love Coolprops/Prime1/Sideshow to release the additional bust and stand separately - but no word of that yet :(

so therefore would anyone be willing to sell their additional bust & stand with the Alien's mouth open with tongue showing slightly? I'm willing to pay a few hundred for?

Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 14.22.06.jpg

Alien-3-Dog-Alien-Maquette-005.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 14.22.17.jpg

Why don´t You just but the box with figure into storage and display only the head bust at Your home? In a few years You most likely move to a bigger place and than You have the full statue, which will be sold out then. And if You run out of funds, You much easier can sell with a profit the whole product instead of only the bust. Just an advise.

Given that the bust seems to be the preferred portrait I don't expect you'll be finding that on its own any time soon.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Back