Coolprops / ADI 1/3 Predator dog concept maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

worth a repost

LOL!

I wonder how many of these CoolProps will actually sell. 10 maybe? It's one thing for Neca to make figures of obscure characters and critters and sell them for $24, but for $1600 this looks like a staggering misjudgment. Where did CoolProps get the idea that this thing, at this price would sell?

This thing actually looks much, much better than what's in the movie. Still, what're they thinking? I know this works like Designer Toys (a toy, statue, whatever that's designed by pop artist. No stories to related to. Just to be displayed by owner's liking only) but who'd pay $1600 for it is complete mystery to me.

That aside, the more I dig into abandoned materials, I saw many great ideas lost during development. Mutant Predators. Renegade Predators. Faction Wars. Dutch's cameo. You could make great '80s action flick from that alone. Who's to blame? Black? Executives? Sponsors? Oh my (In Keyes' tone).

Back