Cool Toy Review Snake Eyes Photo Archive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50.jpg

Stupendous! That's why you don't cancel based on one handful of badly futz'd photos. I see Chicken Little Syndrome isn't exclusive to the SW section. I can almost hear the sound of people who cancelled scrambling to get back on the Wait List. :lol

Awesome, thanks for the photos Dave, my most anticipated figure ever! Can't wait!

Those pictures do look much better, but the neck and chest area still bother me a bit.

No shipping notice yet?

Great looking shots, but undeniably the arms looks freakishly thin in that skin tight outfit. This would really benefit to the equivalent of Sovereign Studios' arm sleeves. I plan on just making them from an old tshirt and see if it works under the sleeves to thicken them up.

those pics are more flattering... but the visor is still twice the size it should be and is glued on too low on the face...

and the body while appearing slightly better in these new pics... still looks pretty wussified...

it would be a pretty good figure at under $70 but as it is is VASTLY overpriced...

i'm still really glad i passed on this figure and decided to make my own instead....

IMG_0985.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome!!

Hmmm, I seem to remember saying (about 100 times) once he was futzed with he would look great :lol

I guess me and Evilface will be the only ones with Snake Eyes since all the chicken little canceled. Losers :cool:

Well, I know I hung in there with 1 ex, 1 regular from SS, and 1 regular from BBTS so count me among the believers please...:D

Thanks for the news about the Pro body D. Martin!
Awesome! Can't wait for it!
BTW - how you guys keep getting this figure early???? Me=envious!
:)

The regular got out early to retailers, it's available from Monkey Depot for purchase right now.

it looks cool, but still not as cool as the prototype

I'm not sure that's the case. I'm only seeing the preorder still at Monkey Depot.
Hmm, It says both actually:
Monkey Depot said:
List Price: $119.99
Our Price: $109.95

Scale: 1/6
Mfg. Number: 2610
Ships In: January

Stock Status: In Stock

Availability: Pre-Order
Product Code: BS0173

I remember seeing the in stock status before, just not the Pre-Order thing.
They might have run through most of their stock and it's now shifted into pre-order for a second shipment.
I do remember the guy at Monkey Depot saying they were in stock.
If you want one now, you could just call Monkey Depot and ask if they have any available to ship now.

It's not unheard of for Sideshow to send out a few samples to a few select people early so they can review it.

Hmm, It says both actually:

I remember seeing the in stock status before, just not the Pre-Order thing.
They might have run through most of their stock and it's now shifted into pre-order for a second shipment.
I do remember the guy at Monkey Depot saying they were in stock.
If you want one now, you could just call Monkey Depot and ask if they have any available to ship now.

It's not unheard of for Sideshow to send out a few samples to a few select people early so they can review it.

Not at all, they haven't shipped it yet, their new preorder policy is that you have to pay in advance for all the products you preorder, that is why it shows as "in stock", believe me I paid for mine weeks ago and they won't sent it until next month, I don't think they have them in stock.

Back