Cool British article about Canada!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
_cest_le_11_mai_1977__que__par_a_2462008_600.jpg

Canada...meh....if it was of any value W would have invaded it long ago. :lol

No seriously all kidding aside its a great place for those afraid to fight to go hideout and Shai says they have alot of whores there so thats a plus.

:monkey3 :D

No seriously all kidding aside its a great place for those afraid to fight to go hideout and Shai says they have alot of whores there so thats a plus.

Seems to me there are quite a few Canadians fighting (and dying) right now...

But Shai's right about the other part. :naughty

Not funny dude, my bro was in Afghanistan last year and I'm going next year. Wondering if you've done the same?

Seems to me there are quite a few Canadians fighting (and dying) right now...

But Shai's right about the other part. :naughty

Not funny dude, my bro was in Afghanistan last year and I'm going next year. Wondering if you've done the same?

Was refering to draft dodgers and those that went to Canada to avoid fighting for there country. Geez to get your panties in a bunch.

thats pretty unfair, I was actually well aware of the canadian presence in Afghanistan. As well as the germans, austrailian and french. I think its the americans who dont seem to realise, but at the risk of turning this political I shall say no more :lol

you flappy head canucks are all right :rock:rock:rock

apart from the french ones :lol

:peace

I will also add nothing to this...well...apart from two of these: :lecture :lecture

Do I have to get the whooping stick out! :lol

It is referred to as the coalition forces over here and that includes everyone from all the countries fighting over there. I think there's like 25 or so?? Believe me, we know who's over there, and we feel for every one that losing their lives. :(

Was refering to draft dodgers and those that went to Canada to avoid fighting for there country. Geez to get your panties in a bunch.

.. still wondering if your service to the country ends at denouncing draft dodgers... ;)

Alright, forgiven!

Nothing to forgive I just hate draft dodgers and people that when asked refuse to serve and alot of those people(mostly back in the day) just went up to Canada to hide. Sorry if it came off as a shot at Canadians.

Oh yea be safe when you get deployed. :cool:

Nothing to forgive I just hate draft dodgers and people that when asked refuse to serve and alot of those people(mostly back in the day) just went up to Canada to hide. Sorry if it came off as a shot at Canadians.

Oh yea be safe when you get deployed. :cool:

Well, i say why fight for a cause you do not believe in? then die in a war that you felt you were not making any real difference in...crappy way to go if you ask me.

Newfoundland.gif

Newfoundland is the best part of the east coast of Canada, you will never meet such nice people that will give the shirt off their back for complete strangers that come to the land. I am definitely proud that my family is from there.
gros-morne.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/SyJLkT-Ed20&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/SyJLkT-Ed20&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
How many fish have you kissed???

And no Im not referring to girls in Toronto :rotfl

Why do you defend COWARDS?

WTF are you going on with?..there are patriotic soldiers that are cowards on the battlefield and there are the long battle hardened ones that start to read between the lines..all has to do with experience...i think just about any War is fought over BS reasons...mainly starts with religion.

Back