Conjuring Prequel: The NUN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this last night, I would keep your expectations low. It's not bad but it's not The Conjuring, I would say it's a step below last years Annabelle.

A step below Annabelle is still pretty good

yea, it provides the jump scares but lacks any of the creepiness of Annabelle, also logic is completely thrown out the window with this one, I felt all the other movies played within a set of rules they set up but The Nun makes up it's own rules as it goes along which was kind of off putting to me and left me kind of confused at times.

yea, it provides the jump scares but lacks any of the creepiness of Annabelle, also logic is completely thrown out the window with this one, I felt all the other movies played within a set of rules they set up but The Nun makes up it's own rules as it goes along which was kind of off putting to me and left me kind of confused at times.

Maybe because it’s even earlier in the story?

I actually thought the Nun was extremely creepy due to the setting and atmosphere, more so than Anabelle. I think more people are creeped out by dolls. Overall, I enjoyed this one, as I have all of them. There were parts that could've been better or more believable as you say, but the jump scares got me a few times even when I knew they were coming.

Maybe because it’s even earlier in the story?

It's hard to explain, but I understand what jnmx is talking about. Personally, I didn't really like how the Nun came about.....the origins.

damn this thread title.....I keep thinking it says this

nine_inch_nails___the_downward_spiral___logo__png__by_lightsinaugust-d5kl8zp.jpg

Saw it with the girlfriend last night...we were both pretty disappointed. It has its moments, but it's kind of corny with a lot of bad dialogue. Definitely the worst movie out of the "Conjuring" franchise...

Back