Confirmed Upcoming 1/6 Star Wars Releases: Hot Toys & Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Confirmed Upcoming Sideshow Star Wars Releases: 1/6 Figures and Accessories

Ive been in the 1/6 star wars game since Boba Fett went up for PO in August 2011... I have to say, the hardest part about the hobby other than funding it is the waiting game. I wish SSC handled their line ups much like Mattel or other companys that list a quarter to half the years lineups...
We have know of Vader for nearly a year, and saw him back in July of 12'. Much Like Fett, Who we saw at SDCC 2011, PO up in August 2011, and Released finally after afew push backs in July 2012.
Sideshow, find away to get the product out faster. Atleast a quarterly line up would help chip away at the anguish!

From what I can tell, an this could just be me. We push them for updates way to much. Like movies, we now get a tease trailer for a trailer. Then we talk about it for months on in. IE: Ironman. Where back in the day, the trailer would be out about a month or two before hand.

On these items. With the internet the way it is and all. We are pushing for more info, and more info and bugging the hell out of companies for well. MORE INFO. I used to be in the Tech side of the world. I seen the PS1/PS2/PS3/PS4 years before any player ever seen them. Yet people I know that still works on them are being bug day in and day out on what the next PS4 is going to be (They did put out the info 2 weeks ago). Yet these same people are now working on the next PS model.

What I am trying to say if I did not make my point. Is we are asking for way to much before they can make it. We want it now! An if its not 100% to ones liking they get online and bitc# about it.

The best to date on any item from SSC and I have only been buying from them a little over a year. Was the Special Mark 6. It was in stock, ready to ship, and sold out the very same day. I had it the next day. Love it.

People like to *****. It makes them feel like they have ******s.

Major difference is a sculpted face mask instead of the fabric one we know and love. But their are other differences that could be picked out.

p10004171ju5.jpg

But specifically I have not heard of this being made, but seems like a no-brainer since most of the work has already been done.

Did we see the commander in the movie?:)

I believe you see the commander briefly on one of the AT-ATs, taking orders from Veers or something like that.

snowcomz.jpg

They're planning Bastila and Nihilus, but not Revan?

I like the Snowtrooper but I'd rather hold out for the Snowtrooper Commander if there is a possibility of him being released. :pray:u

Whats the point in having a commander if theres no one to command?

Whats the point in having a commander if theres no one to command?
It's because I have limited space for displaying & I would rather have the Commander out of the 2 figures. I would ultimately, like to have both. ::pigfly:gah:

I hear you. I can tell you, I have 2 snowies and the e web. Very impressive figures.

It's because I have limited space for displaying & I would rather have the Commander out of the 2 figures. I would ultimately, like to have both. ::pigfly:gah:

I find when you collect stuff/figures that you never have enough space.

I have a feeling we might just see Snow commander turning up as the SDCC exclusive.

Although it would be cool, I think its doubtful. More likely we will see some of the battle droid re-paints for the sdcc exclusive.
Also they better have the max rebo band and rotj fett up for pre-order at sdcc for the rotj 30th anniversary.

Yep, another clone or a droïd as the exclusive looks to be the most probable outcome.
As for ROTJ 30th anniversary related pre orders, i wouldn't count on it. We didn't get any ANH, ESB anniversary related releases in the past and what's been teased lately as more to do with Hoth than Tatooïne or Endor.

I removed the PT Yoda from the list... don't think there have been any other updates since then :huh

Even though they haven't given the slightest indication that they care about Walrus Man at all, you should put him on there because I know they're going to make my year and surprise me with him.

Of this, I am certain. :lecture

This might be old news but I saw today in a clone wars episode a diff type of clone, one that are the equivalent to a canine unit in the mil. The helmet was pretty nice! I was wondering if Sideshow will release it in 1/6

My understanding is that every HT Star Wars release will be a DX.

After getting the HT Luke, all humans should be done by them. Sideshow has been doing fine with other recent releases. Taun Taun tease doesn't mean much; Grievous and Vader were teased and nada since.

Back