Confirmed Upcoming 1/6 Star Wars Releases: Hot Toys & Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Confirmed Upcoming Sideshow Star Wars Releases: 1/6 Figures and Accessories

Going back to page 1 and looking at the list, I reckon we need perhaps 6-7 years to be able to finally have them in our hands.:)

Still waiting for news on that Mecha-legs Maul they promised us...:impatient::gah:

Has any news slipped between the cracks as of late? I feel like I haven't read any rumors or "news" since Comic Con.

I really hope to see the Max Rebo band at this year's SDCC.:pray:

I really hope to see the Max Rebo band at this year's SDCC.:pray:

Instant purchase. But would it be OT or OT edit? I just want Max Reebo, Sny Snootle , and my Martian Michellen Man!

better not be the edit version... those turds can be burned!

MidnightClad said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayhem

Chewy 1/6 figure that I got to see. If done well a definite buy for 1/6 collectors.

Done well and having fur that isn't sculpted are in the same book for me. Out of any 1/6 SW PR/OT I believe chewy is the hardest character to create.

cant even imagine how much idea they have to put in at the drawing room to make chewy look good l.let alone making the actual figure.

Posted from Sideshowcollectors.com App for Android

ATAT DRIVER
SCOUT TROOPER
TIE FIGHTER PILOT

do hope to see this 3 figures to be on the production line very soon thou

ATAT DRIVER
SCOUT TROOPER
TIE FIGHTER PILOT

do hope to see this 3 figures to be on the production line very soon thou

i like the way you think!

Has any news slipped between the cracks as of late? I feel like I haven't read any rumors or "news" since Comic Con.

Not that I'm aware of... we got hit with a lot of stuff and then have hit a real dry spell :huh

anyone hear of a snowtrooper commander coming?

Major difference is a sculpted face mask instead of the fabric one we know and love. But their are other differences that could be picked out.

p10004171ju5.jpg

But specifically I have not heard of this being made, but seems like a no-brainer since most of the work has already been done.

Well glad I didn't miss anything. I thought it was odd since there is a pic of him on the snowtrooper box.

What are the odds of SSC making this year the year of Return of the Jedi?? Its 30th anni is on May 25th... We know we are getting Vader. Maybe SDCC they will show off Akbar and Maybe that Max Rebo Band?

What are the odds of SSC making this year the year of Return of the Jedi?? Its 30th anni is on May 25th... We know we are getting Vader. Maybe SDCC they will show off Akbar and Maybe that Max Rebo Band?

Those would be awesome! As well as a Biker Scout!

About as good as the 30th anniversary of Empire getting a dedicated year (fyi it didn't :lol)

Ive been in the 1/6 star wars game since Boba Fett went up for PO in August 2011... I have to say, the hardest part about the hobby other than funding it is the waiting game. I wish SSC handled their line ups much like Mattel or other companys that list a quarter to half the years lineups...
We have know of Vader for nearly a year, and saw him back in July of 12'. Much Like Fett, Who we saw at SDCC 2011, PO up in August 2011, and Released finally after afew push backs in July 2012.
Sideshow, find away to get the product out faster. Atleast a quarterly line up would help chip away at the anguish!

Back