Confirmed: Next Tuesday we're getting a new "Buffy" figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the colours too slayer, they are oh so pretty.. oh so very pretty... awww the blues, the other colours! They get me all giddy inside!

Shai isn't in this thread... What you smoking?! :confused: :horse

Nevermind, I see it now. Damn Shai, giiiit outta here! This is for Buffy/Angel fans. No trolling!

I hope its Anya/Anyanka 12inch or Illyria.I hope its a 12inch and not a pf,because I collect 12inchs:D (How many pf do ya need after you have Buffy lol)

buffy-collector said:
I hope its Anya/Anyanka 12inch or Illyria.I hope its a 12inch and not a pf,because I collect 12inchs:D (How many pf do ya need after you have Buffy lol)

A lot. 1/4 PFs > 12" dolls

buffy-collector said:

Wee need an Angel, because it wouldn't make sense displaying Buffy and Spike without Angel. I would be happy with those three only, especially because of the high prices of PF statues, but if a Willow, Faith or Illyria were to be made, I would sell my arm to get them.

The Toy Fair coverage has began on the Sideshow webpage with the "Hostel" figure from medicom (1 of 31). When do you think we will find out about our Buffy figure???

I don't want to drive myself crazy with all of the possiblities that the pre-order might be. MUST REMAIN CALM. :monkey1 :monkey1 :monkey1

Still, I don't know why but I'm fairly sure that it's going to be an Angel PF... one patterned after his appeance on Buffy rather than Angel.

Though I would VERY much prefer a 1/6 announcement. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Anyway, it's a good sign that Sideshow has a bit more in store for us Buffy fans. :D

Personally if it is a 1/6 instead of a PF I hope it is either Anya, Wesley or
The Judge.

I don't buy the PF's after being disappointed by Buffy. That is another thread
altogether.

Well, that's it for me. Sideshow can do whatever they like with the Angel line (which appears to be nothing at all), it no longer concerns me.

While I will likely pick up the Alternate Buffy, is this going to be the new trend in PFs? We got 3 versions of Spidey, a second Connery Bond, and now a second Buffy which appears to be the same sculpt different outfit.

Eli26 said:
It may or may not be. I guess we'll find out on Tuesday. Just preparing us for the worst. Look it at this way, set us up for the worst, so if we get a great announcement, one we want to hear, like that of another 12" or PF, we'll be pleasantly surprised vs. being disappointed. ;)

You can do the "told you so" dance Eli! :confused:

TheObsoleteMan said:
Well, that's it for me. Sideshow can do whatever they like with the Angel line (which appears to be nothing at all), it no longer concerns me.

I'm sure you'll grab the next 1/6th when it comes out. Someone copy this post for posterity ;p

LordAzrael said:
I'm sure you'll grab the next 1/6th when it comes out. Someone copy this post for posterity ;p

Yeah I really doubt the Angel line is done, is it a matter of timing thats the issue? Because when the next one comes out you will order it right? I dont understand why you'd just stop when their may be more soon. They coming out slowly, but surely I believe.

Just checked out the Toy Fair page and seen the PF aleternate Buffy and i think she looks good but can't really see her face. This is one i'll be picking up since i didn't get chance to get the other PF Buffy. I want to see her face though because from the looks of it she looks something like the 12" Hush Buffy or the Graduation Day Buffy

Slayerverse98 said:
Just checked out the Toy Fair page and seen the PF aleternate Buffy and i think she looks good but can't really see her face. This is one i'll be picking up since i didn't get chance to get the other PF Buffy. I want to see her face though because from the looks of it she looks something like the 12" Hush Buffy or the Graduation Day Buffy

It's definitely the same sculpt as the first PF Buffy (it's an alternative version of the original, if it was a new sculpt, it wouldn't be "version 2", that's my guess). But the painting and especially the hairstyle look alot like Hush Buffy's.

Back