Hot Toys overload!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hot toys is definatley going to get more licenses. i dread the day i see potter or xmen or matrix. stuff like that will be a killer on the pocket book! thats why it might be good to pace and really become more selective. more than i ever have

I had all but the transformed Jack Krauser, regular Leon S. Kennedy, and the Prison Break figures on order and had to cancel them all. I really wanted the Appleseed figures but just can't afford any of it right now. :monkey2

At least I'll have my Predator 2 Elder and Shawn's Keaton Batman to cheer me up. :cool:

Dave, you may not be getting them, but you missed the Predator 2 BD figure and Predator 2 Elder Predator from your list.

Hmm, I have those on order but haven't gotten notices for them. Hopefully they're delayed!

(Never thought I'd say that.)

I got the 15-20 days for Appleseed about a week ago.

And I had the Elder Pred on waitlist -which just converted - so that's another one in the next couple of weeks.

ARGGHHHHH!:monkey5

Nothing yet - got the notice for the first of the AvP:R figures though - so that's another 3 HT figures coming soon.

Nothing yet - got the notice for the first of the AvP:R figures though - so that's another 3 HT figures coming soon.
Ouch... The first quarter really IS expensive... I didn't order the Wolf Pred, I don't like how he looks, but got on the wait-list for it after all... I figured, there's only three figures form the movie, so i might as well order him too. Not my favorite predator design though. If HT really is going to make Pred 1 & some of Dutch's party... poor wallet $$$!

Just got a processing mail for the AvP-R Alien too... Hurray says my wallet! More Hot Toys to come... . I'm sure you heard the good news that Hot Toys is doing 2 human characters from ALIEN soon.

Back