Buffy/Angel missing key figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I searched through 16 pages and didn't find a Buffy/Angel request thread. Merge this post if there is and I missed it. :)

Sideshow, there are many Buffy/Angel fans that are truly passionate about some key characters you left out of the collection.

I would say Liam and subway spike should have been 2 left out ones replaced by Anya and Dawn for sure.

Then you started Angel's line and gave us 3 characters. Didn't even give us a Wesley. As much as I love Lorne and love him in my collection, I didn't think he should come before wes.

Next thing we need is a little lower quantity. Don't make them in the 1000's. Make them in the hundreds, make them more rare. This way collectors have more fun with purchasing them.
As for them selling well or not. I only just learned of sideshow not too long ago. Alot of people don't even know about the Buffy figures until really late on. I had to pick most of mine up on Ebay because they were already sold out. But the thing is, they are still selling on ebay. People still want them. Buffy/Angel fans love their show, and they will always love it.

So I ask you, please reconsider the line. Do some polls I dunno...try something so we can have a complete buffy/angel line. And we should have them be realistic. Not have a bunch of people done that we liked, but atleast do key figures missed.

This is my list!

Buffy:

Anya (her exclusive could be an Anyanka demon head)
Dawn
Tara Those three are the most key figures you could have left out. And they are key. You made Oz and not Tara, harsh! Anya and Dawn also truly deserve a spot on the line. They are loved, even if Dawn is annoying, we still need her.

Angel:
Wesley
Fred
Illyria (a very much loved and requested figure)
Gunn
As for demon The Beast would be a great choice.
Some people will want to also see Lindsey, Lilah and Connor (his exclusive could be a baby connor). And then maybe also Gwen for fun, but not a much needed figure.

Anyways, the love for this line is no where near over, it's just growing every day. So I think it deserves a request thread. Even if people on here think it isn't any good.

Last edited:
I won't push the issue. I know are chances are slim and none and that Slim has left the building.
I would take these figures with no exclusives on recycled clothes and no accessories if you will just complete my lines.

Please, oh please.

Yoo hoo, Dusty? Anyone?

I agree. I would accept these figures bare with black pants and a white top. Nothing special. No accessories, nothing fancy. Heck, i would even go for bare bones figures. Just heads on bare bodies. I mean if you reeeaaaaally wanna get slim on it, I could go for painted heads.

Yea, you're only going to get PF and even then consider yourself lucky. Buffy, sorry to say, is a dead license.

Yep, welcome to the wasteland of canceled lines... there are always some figures left undone :monkey2

I cant see how they can do this, I have collected 1/6 scale models/ toys for years now, and I always used to think of Sideshow as they company that was there for the collectors giving them what they wanted, and I had alot of respect for that, but now I see that they dont care about us they just care about money, hence why they seem to love making stuff from starwars.

Yea, you're only going to get PF and even then consider yourself lucky. Buffy, sorry to say, is a dead license.

In many ways, a couple more choice PF's is all I want, but yeah, not expecting anything, even tho SS seem happy to keep pumping out Marvel and Star Wars ones.

O'well, money saved, its not like I'm going to get something else just because I can't get my Buffy.

In many ways, a couple more choice PF's is all I want, but yeah, not expecting anything, even tho SS seem happy to keep pumping out Marvel and Star Wars ones.

O'well, money saved, its not like I'm going to get something else just because I can't get my Buffy.

If I had my way with the PF line I would want:

Illyria
Faith

Wesley

I mean, come on! How amazing would those be? So cool!
I do believe they are do-able. I do think they would sell out like the other 4 pfs. So, it's just a matter of, does ssc want to spend anymore time on the line. Probably not as we all fear, but you just never really know. They could surprise us again. I got an email that said Buffy's line was on hiatus, and then 4 Pf's followed. And as far as I know, they sold well...right? So if they made the right ones next...I don't know if you consider Wes a right one, but I do love him....then I think things could be really great for the line, maybe bring some more interest into it.

Yeah, from what I understand they sold pretty well, especially the 2 Buffy's and I think Angel and Spike did OK. Sure no 2 hour sell out like Indy, but even so, its not like they lost money.
I too could go for Illyria and Faith, tho I'd take Willow instead of Wesley. However I have a feeling The Craw maybe right, but even so, Buffy wouldn't just lie down and die so we shouldn't either.
Just wish I was going to SDCC, I'd be asking about Buffy and Firefly for sure, one needs to keep up the questions.

I'm pissed that I have yet to see any new Buffy/Angel PF's from SSC.

This line had so much potential.

WTF :confused:

I'm pissed that I have yet to see any new Buffy/Angel PF's from SSC.

This line had so much potential.

WTF :confused:

I couldn't agree with you more actually. As you know, since I've said it already. But we can say it again. More Pf's would be wonderful. Especially if they choose the right characters. Listen up Sideshow, we the fans are telling you which ones we'd buy. So stop making Origins Angel and Subway Spike type figures. Read our 1/6 and 1:4 posts for our favorite Buffy/Angel figs/statues. Make what 'we' want ok? Ok! :)

Although I have the Angel and Spike PF I don't think I'm that bothered about seeing anymore of them. For a start I just couldn't have afforded to have purchased any further ones, even If they had been produced, sadly.

I definitely would have loved to have seen more 12" figs though, as they're the kind of thing I'm far more interested in collecting, and as they're cheaper I have more of a chance of getting the full range. They take up less room too, which a huge plus as far as I'm concerned.

I really would have liked to have seen what that rumored prototype Wes head looked like that they had in production shortly before the line was closed. It might have been awful, but I still would have loved to have seen what they'd done with him.

Shame that Sideshow have never considered releasing a limited selection of head sculpts for the hard core fans who do customs.

If I had my way with the PF line I would want:

Illyria
Faith

Wesley

I mean, come on! How amazing would those be? So cool!
I do believe they are do-able. I do think they would sell out like the other 4 pfs. So, it's just a matter of, does ssc want to spend anymore time on the line. Probably not as we all fear, but you just never really know. They could surprise us again. I got an email that said Buffy's line was on hiatus, and then 4 Pf's followed. And as far as I know, they sold well...right? So if they made the right ones next...I don't know if you consider Wes a right one, but I do love him....then I think things could be really great for the line, maybe bring some more interest into it.

I liked to see PFs of Faith, Illyria, The Master, Drusilla (COH), Darla (COH) Season 4-5 Wesley, and Lorne.

These would be instant sellers, especially if they keep the ES around 250-350 pieces.

Look at the COH Spike and Angel PFs. They are impossible to find on the secondary market. :google

If SSC doesn't answer our call, then I guess we could try the "private commission" route, but that could get a little expensive. :horror

If SSC doesn't answer our call, then I guess we could try the "private commission" route, but that could get a little expensive. :horror

That and commission's on 1/4 scale PF's are few and far between. Usually its heads or full 1/6 scale statues.

But yes, I'd sure consider it, tho if I was going to go down the 'commission' PF path, there is 1 or 2 Firefly PF's I'd have to have first.

That and commission's on 1/4 scale PF's are few and far between. Usually its heads or full 1/6 scale statues.

But yes, I'd sure consider it, tho if I was going to go down the 'commission' PF path, there is 1 or 2 Firefly PF's I'd have to have first.

A Mal Reynolds PF sculpted by Trevor would be nice.

I cant see how they can do this, I have collected 1/6 scale models/ toys for years now, and I always used to think of Sideshow as they company that was there for the collectors giving them what they wanted, and I had alot of respect for that, but now I see that they dont care about us they just care about money, hence why they seem to love making stuff from starwars.

I personally don't care for Star Wars and LotR. All of the stuff I'm interested in (Planet of the Apes, X-Files, Angel) has long sold out. There were still key characters from X-Files and Angel left:

X-Files: Deep Throat, X, Alien Bounty Hunter, an alien from "Fight the Future",

Angel: Gunn, Wesley, Doyle

I'd even like to see a dark-haired Frank Black and Peter Watts from Millennium but there's no chance in hell of that.

So, don't want to get ppls hopes up, but the new SS poll lists "Buffy" and according to the info text, every license in the poll list, "will have new product debuted during the event!".

So, in the theory that the 12" figure line is dead, could we be so lucky to see a new PF!!!!!!

Back