Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Blitzway Bruce Lee. This one is next no my list ! Hopefully Sideshow don't need to delay it too much past August !

Fury of the beast was a very impressive statue so I may hold on to this one. I remember fondly when everyone was up in arms over the price but now it seems a bargain as the average female PF is $400 and the larger PFs $550-$600.

Looking forward to the kilted warrior. Roddy Piper unleashed. I came here to kick undead ass and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Is the wait list for this still open. I'm sorta tempted now lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm still torn between this and the ARH Conan Sacrifice (especially with its new revised heads!)

“Gleaming shell of an outworn lie; fable of Right divine—
You gained your crowns by heritage, but Blood was the price of mine.
The throne that I won by blood and sweat , by Crom, I will not sell
For promise of valleys filled with gold, or threat of the Halls of Hell!”-Robert E. Howard

By Crom I want this statue in my house!

i hope there will be more conan. wanted to get Fury but it is just a big ape n small conan ordered n then cancelled.n this one i didnt liked

i hope there will be more conan. wanted to get Fury but it is just a big ape n small conan ordered n then cancelled.n this one i didnt liked

You couldn't be more wrong about fury of the beast. it is easily one of the best statues ssc has ever done.

In that case I would steer clear of ARH's Death dealer as it is just a big horse and a regular Death dealer and Barbarian is just a pile of bodies with some naked girl on it :)

FotB is awesomeness in poly form!

Sorry to gang up on you but the comments above ring so true. I just got mine and it blows me away how I almost missed out of this piece.

I still like this a lot but not to worried that I had to cancel. Especially with ARH doing their thing...

FofTB dio is one of the heaviest most dynamic items that I've gotten from Sideshow to date. No regrets whatsoever.

Last edited:
Getting closer to release date.
Been a long time, a full year I believe, from when pre-order first went up !

Back