Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They immediately delayed 2 months as soon as the pre-orders came in.

And Sideshow is having some long delays at the moment. I'm guessing October will be the real release date.

I'm almost certain it'll get delayed just cause that is how things go...the plus side is if they can hit that prototype quality this is going to be a Conan MUST HAVE statue.

Just finished Rogues in the House. That's my new favorite Conan tale.

I was looking through all my statues on preorder and this is definitely my most anticipated. I think he's going to look amazing in person. The tunic is just too awesome.

Just finished Rogues in the House. That's my new favorite Conan tale.
I was looking through all my statues on preorder and this is definitely my most anticipated. I think he's going to look amazing in person. The tunic is just too awesome.

Same here. Don't think its getting the love it deserves here! Will probably change very quickly when it comes out I suspect.

..and Rogues in the House is definitely one of the greats !

My ex wl just converted but I can't make up my mind. There are just so many conan statues, and arh is coming out with even more conan that suppose to be accurate Frazetta replicas...at $500 shipped it's really getting out of hand.

Decisions decisions...

My ex wl just converted but I can't make up my mind. There are just so many conan statues, and arh is coming out with even more conan that suppose to be accurate Frazetta replicas...at $500 shipped it's really getting out of hand.

Decisions decisions...

This one is still a must have for me.
For me the 'decisions decisions' part is do I need a 2nd (and even 3rd) great Conan statue to go with it!? ...But I definitely need this one.

Decisions decisions...

I'm in the same boat. My WL converted and will become live March 3rd, but I am not 100% sure I want him...

I think the face sculpt of Conan on the Fury looks better as compare to this version

I cancelled $500 is just too much for this guy. Will wait for the arh version from frazetta

More than one will make this same decision. Honestly I am thrilled to see Frazetta get the love he deserves in the statue world but man I am scared of the costs.

I'll definitely be keeping this. While I think Franzetta has some amazing works, I'm actually not a fan of his Conan paintings, especially that really popular one that has him standing naked with a girl to his side and skulls in the background. I think it just looks...off. This statue is great because the more I read Conan stories the more I imagine him just like how the statue depicts him.

I cancelled and unfortunately as I had this on flex payments I lose another $20. Better to cancel now before the first payment goes through which would be later this month. ARH's Frazetta announcement was to good to pass on and at some point that '66 Batmobile will get released, that's a big nut to crack. Can't have it all...

This is still a great figure however.

Back