Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By Crom, Conan arrived today! It is everything I hoped it would be. This is the quintessential Conan state for me. From the sculpt to the dynamic pose to the paint apps and stitching on the mixed media, this piece is perfect. Sideshow hit this one out of the park. I hope this is the start of a positive trend in quality between this piece and Lobo and the production pics of Batgirl all look great. I got #103 / 200 and I would urge all Conan fans to get not he WL ASAP for the regular. Here are some pics of mine.

Homerun!!

giphy.gif

Good God Ski! Those are some righteous pictures! :bow

Always said it. The ARH Conan doesn't hold a candle to the Undying or Fury of the Beast.

Gotta give credit to SS for the packaging. I love when they use those four corner styrofoam pieces to suspend the color collector box inside the brown shipper box.

The brown shipper had a hole and a gash but the color box was untouched! :clap

Great shots.
Interesting that it towers over the ARH diorama ....I didn't expect that !

The Rage base has Conan standing much higher then the ARH dio but the two statues are the same in size. I love both of them.

:lol Your pics are pretty righteous looking themselves wolf! Have I mentioned how much I love this piece?

Thanks brother. :wave

Afaic there's nothing not to love about it. :clap

This went on PO 2 years ago, and has a very low total ES. Chances are they were already near to WL.

Back