CONAN the barbarian 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having read most if not all of Howards work.I think that this is closer to his idea of the ultimate preadator man.He is not just muscle brute but man could be king of( aquillinia)(unsure about spelling).Wouldn't pass up the classic though.

I'm surprised we apparently can't get either.

Hot Toys have a a relationship with Arnie and have done his likeness numerous times now ....but they can't organize Conan ?

Hot Toys went on a license spree and bought up a lot of new movies including ones that were not necessary guaranteed successes (Sucker Punch, Resident Evil, Tron, etc..) but didn't want to buy the rights to the new Conan movie ?

Why so anti-Conan Hot Toys? :D

How about a Commando Arnold with the gear load out when they break into the gun store? BTW, the new Conan which I just saw last night was horrible and I like the guy who played him, he was grea in Game of Thrones as Khal Drogo. But it paled in comparison to the original Conan...even the Destroyer.

Unfortunately the new movie was a huge flop, so I really don't see it being made. I would like to see a comic based line though, red sonja in 1/6 would be sweet.

I'm surprised we apparently can't get either.

Hot Toys have a a relationship with Arnie and have done his likeness numerous times now ....but they can't organize Conan ?

Hot Toys went on a license spree and bought up a lot of new movies including ones that were not necessary guaranteed successes (Sucker Punch, Resident Evil, Tron, etc..) but didn't want to buy the rights to the new Conan movie ?

Why so anti-Conan Hot Toys? :D

I'd scratch RE from that list. The Alice figure turned out to be quite the success for them despite all the hate on the movie series. The other two are pegwarmers, so they're justified. :lol

Its either Arnold Conan or no Conan at all is what I say!

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly: Pretty much.

Closer or farther, storywise, to Howard's Conan or not, Schwarzenegger perfectly embodied the character and made him an icon. Here's hoping that with the boxoffice bomb the remake was, we'll finally get Conan the King to close out the trilogy and hopefully urge HT into finally doing Conan.

Back