conan quits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been watching Conan on Hulu and I didn't remember seeing this clip. Well, after watching the hamster part over again, it abnormally cuts to a commercial. They edited out for Hulu. I guess it would cost a lot to re air it on the internet.

Yeah, it got edited out of the hulu version which makes it funnier.:lol:lol:lol

Last night's was even better, he spent 4.5 million for a Race horse to watch NFL football with a Minx Snuggie.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/CGSydmOIa1o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/CGSydmOIa1o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Conan's last night ends with COWBELL!!! :rock

What a finale!!!!!

Man, I'm going to miss him. I can't wait to see him back....:monkey2

Yeah, that was an awesome finale. That's how you go out guns blazing.

Now they can get Leno back in there to gently bore the geriatrics off to dream land.

Yeah, that was an awesome finale. That's how you go out guns blazing.

Now they can get Leno back in there to gently bore the geriatrics off to dream land.

:lol

Nobody can do it like Conan. :monkey2

I lost a lot of respect for Jay after all of this. It's really sad to see Conan leave this way.

I was surprised to see Beck "tucked away" on the side of the stage at the end finale. I didn't see him at first and then, they showed him and I thought: "Hey!?!? That's Beck!!!" Very cool seeing him there! :rock

The greatest revenge?... In September Conan on FOX is #1, Dave on CBS holds onto the #2 spot, and Leno falls off the earth at #4 (behind Nightline).

:lol

Nobody can do it like Conan. :monkey2

I lost a lot of respect for Jay after all of this. It's really sad to see Conan leave this way.

Why would you lose respect for Jay when he never wanted to leave in the first place? Conan coud have easily stood up for him at the time. Blame NBC for taking him off for the poor ratings. But IMO, from the times I saw Conan on the Tonight Show, he wasn't as good as when he was on late night.

Conan should have stood up for Jay regarding what? Do you mean he should have politely declined to take over the tonight show after Jay had almost 20 years? People don't respect Jay because he had his shot, and doesn't seem to care about giving anyone else a chance. Even when Conan earned and was given a chance, it ended up being only a partial opportunity because Jay took over the pre-Tonight Show slot and couldn't hold any ratings to lead-in.

Leno just seems to want to take the Tonight Show to his grave with him. He burned Letterman for it and now he burned Conan. What happened, happened in regards to how Conan got the show - but Leno taking it back was just LOW. He could have politely said, "hey ya know what, it's not working. I'll bow out and hope things work for the best." Instead he "stood by" while Conan was more or less forced out of the Tonight Show so he could have it back.

Why would you lose respect for Jay when he never wanted to leave in the first place? Conan coud have easily stood up for him at the time. Blame NBC for taking him off for the poor ratings. But IMO, from the times I saw Conan on the Tonight Show, he wasn't as good as when he was on late night.

Oh boy...

Why would Conan stand up for Jay? Jay should have retired, Jay should have left a long time ago. Conan never had a chance to host anything without Jay before him. 5 years, Jay and Conan knew for 5 years that this was coming. A lot of people have been saying Jay is an a-hole for a very long time, and finally I am starting to see it is true. Jay's crappy ratings didn't help. Conan is two things Jay Leno will never be: Classy and funny. Conan says not to be cynical and I will try, but I will never watch Jay Leno again.

Back