Computerfly's Shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely love your collection! I love how you have the different teams and groupings of superheros set up, and while you have a ton of items displayed, nothing looks cluttered, and you can really appreciate each sculpture and shelf!

Very cool!

beautiful collection stunning display so where do you get the glass for the shelves that doesnt come from ikea also does it?

Hi all!

Thanks for all the outstanding compliments!

All of the items you need are at Ikea

1)Billy Bookcases - Black/Brown colors
2)Morebo glass doors
3)Glass shelves
4)NON halogen lights - 2 pack (I had to paint these black, as they only sell the 2-pack in white.) The two pack allows you to run a single power cord.

@reelism, you should easily be able to get a 14" spacing, but you have to remember, the center shelf is wooden, and is part of the structure and can't be moved. That is actually the reason I liked these. With the middle shelf being wooden, and fixed in the middle, it allowed me to add a second set of lights to illuminate the bottom half of the cabinet separately from the top half.

Last edited:
Amazing collection :monkey5

What are you using as risers (the little black boxes)? They fit perfectly with the busts

Excellent, thanks for the link. Looks like I’ll be off to the local craft shop tomorrow

Love the look of the Billy. I had the same one with doors.
Your collection is very nice and looks streamlined with no crowding. Way to go on a great display.

Back