Computerfly's Shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally!!! An update. Just got done sacrificing another room to the collection, lol. Hopefully this will inspire my fellow collectors to keep the faith!

Enjoy.

CollectionSupreme.jpg

Feel free to vote for my photo is BBTS's Collection photo contest. Add yours as well!

https://www.facebook.com/BigBadToyStore/app_347079715370008

This contest should be judged by some proper jury. I mean there are so many great collections including yours out there but it is shameful that the wrong collections are getting more votes just because their friends are voting for it. Have you checked some collections have received 300+ votes... Never mind... among all the entries there I really liked your setup and I have voted for it.
23lo1vr.gif

Gorgeous setup, think I'll have to find some black shelves/ dark backgrounds for my own..

Finally!!! An update. Just got done sacrificing another room to the collection, lol. Hopefully this will inspire my fellow collectors to keep the faith!

Enjoy.

CollectionSupreme.jpg

WOW!! WOW!! :clap :clap

Great display! Clean and nice. I want to have this look back! I just got too many statues at the moment. Im full of admiration!

LOVE the Medusa on display with others. I do appreciate your taste!
Will you be getting any of the new DC line?

Thanks for the compliments guys.

@ sarvesh - Hopefully BBTS themselves will be picking the winner.

@Alex - YO! Of course I'm going to get the DC pieces :) BM, SM and PI are just incredible. On another note, I hope you guys had a great SDCC. And thanks for all the wonderful pics and videos.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

@ sarvesh - Hopefully BBTS themselves will be picking the winner.

@Alex - YO! Of course I'm going to get the DC pieces :) BM, SM and PI are just incredible. On another note, I hope you guys had a great SDCC. And thanks for all the wonderful pics and videos.

Thats fantastic!
Your welcome about the pics and videos from the show.
We had a great SDCC, in fact something special happened but I want to make sure it happens before I share with you all. Its real a great time to be a collector, but its hard to get everything :thud:

Back