Completist test: Would you buy a 1/4 Scale Premium Jar Jar?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to mention that Tom Gilliland actually worked on Jar Jar...

I got from that interview (Reblescum?) years ago that he actually despised Jar Jar. When asked what character we won't see from Sideshow in 1:6, he didn't hold any punches and just straight-up said Jar Jar.

I got from that interview (Reblescum?) years ago that he actually despised Jar Jar. When asked what character we won't see from Sideshow in 1:6, he didn't hold any punches and just straight-up said Jar Jar.

I think that has changed. He did say it once (to me actually), but they also said no Grievous at one point...

I hope they change their mind. I want 1 of EVERY character!:horror

As hard as it would be, I'd have to pass on Jar jar. lmao!
I'd rather have an Ewok PF.

I think that has changed. He did say it once (to me actually), but they also said no Grievous at one point...

Yes, but I'm betting there were entirely different reasons for the "no" response. :lol

Dude, Tusken PF is badass and the Dooku came out a hell of a lot better than I thought it would.

Again, the Raider looks fantastic for a Tusken, just didn't want to spend $$$ on a statue of one. As for Dooku, for that much, the likeness should've been spot-on. I'll give SS allowances for "iffy" likenesses in 1:6, but a lack of it in 1:4, IMO, is unforgivable. Those who're happy with him, hey, rock on, but from what I've seen, even from the "in hand" pics, I still don't see Lee... I see Lee's stunt double and I don't pose my PFs facing backwards.

DSC01856.JPG
DSC01851.JPG
DSC01852.JPG
DSC01862.JPG
DSC01847.JPG

Yes, but I'm betting there were entirely different reasons for the "no" response. :lol

Again, the Raider looks fantastic for a Tusken, just didn't want to spend $$$ on a statue of one. As for Dooku, for that much, the likeness should've been spot-on. I'll give SS allowances for "iffy" likenesses in 1:6, but a lack of it in 1:4, IMO, is unforgivable. Those who're happy with him, hey, rock on, but from what I've seen, even from the "in hand" pics, I still don't see Lee... I see Lee's stunt double and I don't pose my PFs facing backwards.

I can see it from the front but the side is kind of iffy.

I guess I'm not a cough,"real fan", cough!?! Can you smell the sarcasm?:rolleyes::mad::rolleyes:

I would gladly buy a Jar Jar PF!!!!! I LOVE the Binks and support him!!!!!!:chew

Think Dooku looks cack. Not sure about a Jar Jar PF but I'd gladly buy a Captain Tarpals PF...think the Gungan design was great but ultimately spoilt by one silly voice.

I laughed when I saw this question. If anyone would buy a Jar Jar PF it would be me... Since I already have a LIFE SIZE Jar Jar (the one made as a promotion for Pepsi and Frito Lay

Back