Completist test: Would you buy a 1/4 Scale Premium Jar Jar?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

No way. First of all I'm not a completist, second I dont like JarJar one bit.

Meessa not thinks so. I'll might (small chance) get a GG bust of Jar Jar. ;)

:balrog

Meesa hate Jar Jar long time!

If I had money to burn I would buy it--
1--just so I could use it as target practice when forced to watch his destructive presence on a Star Wars DVD.:bang

2-- Or as a gift to a fellow huge Star Wars fan just to see their face when opening the gift. I'm sure it would be 'jar jar'ing to them!!:poke

Let's not forget--Binks Stinks.

:vik

Re: Completist test: Would you buy a 1/4 Scale Premium Jar

Four words...NO WAY IN HELL! This piece of **** ruined episode one for me as well as for millions of other SW fans!

no thank you..I have no little kids...

I am buying these figures for display. Any additional features, like lights or speech, don't interest me much. I wouldn't use them, and I wouldn't want anybody else touching them--breaking off Vader's arm trying to figure out how to light up the saber.
:rock

I plan on buying them all....

But now that I think about it, I guess I will only buy ALL of the ORIGINAL TRILOGY characters and some from the prequels (Maul, Qui-gon, troopers).

Actually, I think it would be a good looking 1/4 scale figure! I never had a huge problem with Jar... :eek:

Uhggg, NO WAY will I support Jar Jar, then your just askin for other crap figures IMHO:) like....

$#@%ing EWOKS.:puke

$@%Damn $#@ $! $#!@$% Ewoks, not FOR A MINUTE do I believe that the #@% $#@ furry little #@!$ Ewoks could defeat the Emperors "best legion of Stormtroopers"....$#@%$@ $# $@%$#!@ marketing $#@%!@ Ewoks....$@% $@% I SAY!:puke

Uhggg, NO WAY will I support Jar Jar, then your just askin for other crap figures IMHO:) like....

$#@%ing EWOKS.:puke

$@%Damn $#@ $! $#!@$% Ewoks, not FOR A MINUTE do I believe that the #@% $#@ furry little #@!$ Ewoks could defeat the Emperors "best legion of Stormtroopers"....$#@%$@ $# $@%$#!@ marketing $#@%!@ Ewoks....$@% $@% I SAY!:puke

:cuss:pow TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU...STUPID EWOKS BEATING TROOPERS MY ASS........

Every collector needs to draw the line somewhere... for example i love to collect iron man figures but the new iron man 2 figures are so bad i am forced to boycott them.... jar jar would be the same.

I own every star wars pf exclusive and have all the upcoming ones on order, but an ewok or jar jar will never, ever be in my collection. I would not take them for free.

I would take a Jar Jar PF no problem, i think it could be a decent piece if they got the pose right, something like the Hasbro one, were hes sticking his tongue out, i would NEVER get an ewok anything let alone a PF, hate the bastards.

If Jar Jar has keept his mouth shut he would have been ok. The character is nice it was the talking that sucked. So I guess as long as he didn't have a voice chip he would be ok in PF form.

sure...but i want him done in the moment where he put forward the motion to grant palpatine extra powers, jar jar destroys the universe in pf! how could i resist. ( of course this would probably show up as a diorama as a turning point piece instead)

Back