Competition for fun and a FREEBIE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grats to the winners!

Though I must say, Gwindor the Windlord works better than Gríma the Wormtongue (I don't think I ever saw 'the' in Gríma Wormtongue). Anyway, I can't complain cause I won a similar contest over at the Shadow and Flame ;)

Is it Gwindor the Windlord or Gwaihir the Windlord? The Lord of the Eagles who rescued Gandalf from Orthanc?

Congrats to the winners! :clap

Thanks Dave!

GtW - Gwaihir the Windlord (Great Eagle)
HG - Harry Goatleaf (Gatekeeper of West Bree)

Those 2 were my wrong guesses. HG was really tricky as there are about 5 hobbits you could have chosen so I thought the gatekeeper would be the better option. =)

Nothing for last place?...Not even a thanks for trying medal?....A medal for sucking?....LOL..JK

It came in today! It's two really cool books: Black and White Ogre Country by Hilary Tolkien (J.R.R.'s little brother) and The Art of Ruth Lacon, which is an art book of Middle-Earth inspired works. It all looks very medieval styled, which really makes it unique compared to the "realistic" stuff by John Howe and Alan Lee. Thanks for the books, and thanks again for the contest, Dave! :1-1:

Back