Chouzi's pay it forward Hot Toys Freebies giveaway~!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chouzi

Super Freak
Reaction score
As you guys know, Hot Toys facebook recently held a contest during Ironman 2 movie launch and lucky me i was one of the winner!! I never win anything before! was very excited able to wear the Ironman 2 tee when it arrived. But boohoo for me, being petite in size..I cannot wear a size L! (i'm a size S) :monkey2 so upset over this!! I really wanted the red Ironman 2 tee!

ht04.jpg

Stupid mailman squeeze the package into the letterbox slot crumbling the cardboard poster! :gah:

Since i can't wear the tee and i promise Emily from Hot Toys PR/Marketing Department that I help promote HT (as thou they needed my help for that when their figures speaks for themselves) :lol

So here goes, let's get this going..

I will split the prize into 3 giveaway so more people can benefit from it.

[1]Red Ironman 2 Tee (Size L)
ht01.jpg

[2]Set of 4 Ironman 2 Badges
ht02.jpg

[3]Set of 3 Ironman 2 Badges
ht03.jpg

-post a picture of your favourite Hot Toys figure with a comment on which prize you wanna

-Will start picking the winners on 13th June Sunday 11.59pm Singapore time (GMT +8)

-Will be using random number generator to pick the winner https://www.random.org/

-Winners PM me your address

-Free shipping to the winners

==============================

Think that's about it?.. never did this before..so hope it goes smoothly. Will be going away for the weekend to visit Angkor Wat..so won't be able to reply till i'm back.

Cheers!
:panic:

here's mine! :

hottoys-terminator2-judgementday-t800-arnold-8.jpg

So I would like the t-shirt :p . Did I do it right ? hehe. BTW, how are you assigning number to us ? Post count ? time of post ? date of birth ? hehe. Or you can just send me the shirt anyways. XD

Oh haha. My bad. Sorry about that. Noob at this. I missed that on my first post. Will be going by post number on this thread. Eg. Your post number is #2

Last edited:
Just Awesome
3402240364_993d10ea89_o.jpg

Thanks for the contest man. I will be fine with anything. Put me in all 3 buckets. If not, t-shirt it is for me too.

My favorite Hot Toys figure is:

6337_press01-001.jpg

And I'd like the Red Iron Man 2 t-shirt please (size L). :)
Thank you for doing this promotion! :rock

ok guys~... here's the result!!

[1]Red Ironman 2 Tee (Size L)
giveaway01.jpg

congrats iron.jedi83!.. PM me your address!

[2]Set of 4 Ironman 2 Badges
giveaway02.jpg

congrats Shropt!..PM me your address!

[3]Set of 3 Ironman 2 Badges
giveaway03.jpg

congrats LoneWolf!..PM me your address!

since all three of you chose the Tshirt..and my first roll was for Tshirt..so hope you guys don't mind the other prize..

will send out the items once i got the three addresses.. so i can send them out together :D

hope you guys like it! :panic:

cheers~
:D

Back