Companion Pieces? Pair them up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how you managed to get ANikans arm in that kind of angle ?!? He is on space eater.. Darth maul is even worst wit his lighsabers.. can't stand it :( wish you could take of the blades

how you managed to get ANikans arm in that kind of angle ?!? He is on space eater.. Darth maul is even worst wit his lighsabers.. can't stand it :( wish you could take of the blades

Yes, the angle in the lightsaber of Anakin is a little problematic. What I have done is to put Anakin's hand upside down with the thumb of the hand facing down instead of up. In this way the blade of the lightsaber points rather down and not to the right of the character. The question is, is it possible? Yes, but the light of the lightsaber not work in this position because the plug does not fit correctly, but if you don´t have problem with this then may be an option to save space. The hand grabs right in the arm, but anyway, I put some tape around the "stump" so that the hand is held firmly in this position "not recommended by sideshow" xD.

Count Dooku PF also has a modification, you can verify that don´t have blade in his lightsaber. Well, that is not the original saber from Sideshow, is a copy that a friend made. An identical copy of the original but without blade.

cool.. I will try that out later tonight ..thanks

agreed on both.. looks awesome.. and we need so badly a new han.. kotobukiya just showed some pic of the 1/8 Han.. so nice !! would be perfect in 1/4

Nice pics guys, now that I have Chewie and seeing that pic with Han and Chewie together makes me want Han now. I been holding out for a new one but the way Sideshow is dragging their feet with this line with no new announcements it might take awhile. How much is Han going for these days?

Nice pics guys, now that I have Chewie and seeing that pic with Han and Chewie together makes me want Han now. I been holding out for a new one but the way Sideshow is dragging their feet with this line with no new announcements it might take awhile. How much is Han going for these days?

Probably in the $100-$150 range.

to much for what he look like :lol

Can't argue that. Although, as crazy it is, I enjoy looking back at their early PF all the way up to current just to see how far they have come in terms of quality and sculpt. It just baffles me how we can already have 3 Lukes and only 1 Han.

agreed... and all 3 Lukes are not that good either whats even worst

Probably in the $100-$150 range.

Not bad even if it's not a great statue. I think he looks great next to Chewie. I moved ANH Leia next to Chewie but she looks to tiny, besides she looks great next to Tarkin. But I agree a new Han is long over due.

The ROTJ Luke is quite an improvement from their earlier releases IMO.

agree he is the best of them all.. might be even worth getting if the pose wouldnt be so awkward ...

Dooku has arrived and I did a quick check over before I head to work. Really like it from what I see, the material really looks good. Wish I could find a Ventress to go with him.

Back