Commtech's Pride & Joy!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still blown away....can't wait to see your current stash as well....on another note, your Rick looks so much better than my iminime Rick. But I do agree, Denny and crew knocked it out the park with that one!

Still blown away....can't wait to see your current stash as well....on another note, your Rick looks so much better than my iminime Rick. But I do agree, Denny and crew knocked it out the park with that one!

Send me a pm. There should be no reason why your iminime Rick shouldn't look great. It's the same head. Maybe I can help you modifying it or it just needs another body.

Love the Rick man. Got the same sculpt and shirt. Two amazing products to make an amazing figure. :clap

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hey Com, this is what I was saying...sorry bout pix, may be dark

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hey Com, this is what I was saying...sorry bout pix, may be dark

Oh bro.... your Rick is perfectly fine! You just need to do some futzing and posing! Play around with the clothes. You can spray some water on the shirt so you can mold it to the body, fix the neck of the shirt and then let it dry on the body. I actually did some ironing of the shirt neck collar. I also folded it inwards because it was too big. See here:

Your Rick doesn't look like a bobble head as you said in the pm. It looks like the head sits very low on the neck. You might need to change the neck adapter. The best option is to get a narrow true type with a molded neck. Like this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Hot-To...8344?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item27cca28858
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-hot-to...213?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cd28e1f2d
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-A...8144?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item53f270dbd0

Yes, unfortunately they are expensive. You can either keep on checking on ebay until you find a deal for that body or make the investment. Some guys are using the Bruce Lee body, (which I personally don't like for Rick) and it costs from 80-100, so they are making the investment as well. Depends on how much time or money you want to put into your Rick figure.

Your pants and boots look great, btw! Where are those from?

Amazing collection! Stunning poses! Especially love that Edward scissor hands. But really, dope s'l poses.

Thanks, Yoda!

Last edited:
Impressive collection sir, congrats. Rick looks great, I didn't know those were shipping already.

Hey thanks buddy...I can see your point on the futzing......The water and ironing is an awesome idea....btw the whole outfit is from IDM...they just weathered it for me....I'm not good at that stuff....the boots are those wolverine boots that you don't like...I am considering on getting replacing them but for now they suit me well.

Hey thanks buddy...I can see your point on the futzing......The water and ironing is an awesome idea....btw the whole outfit is from IDM...they just weathered it for me....I'm not good at that stuff....the boots are those wolverine boots that you don't like...I am considering on getting replacing them but for now they suit me well.

Hmmm.... Wolverine boots look good there. I don't know why I didn't like them last year when I tried them on my Sheriff outfit Rick. They looked too big back then. They might be working well for this version of Rick then. Could be that the proportions are different.

About the IDM clothes: So we have the exact same pants as well. I didn't recognize them with the weathering. That's some good weathering then.

yea bro, they weathered the heck out of those pieces....looked like they might really have an odor:lol. I just ordered a daryl piece from them...gotta love their work!...thanks again for the tips!

Hi man awesome collection, can you take a picture updated ?
Do you paint by yourself Deckard?
Cheers

Nice collection Comm! Really loving the Iminime Rick custom! Can't wait to get mine in. It's definitely one of the best Rick sculpts out there! Congrats

Ed when are you updating your thread man? i saw new posts in here and thought that you had updated it already....can't wait to see your current collection :)

Some new additions:

iminime Daryl Dixon from Walking Dead. I replaced the crossbow with thainer's which is more accurate.
"Cantinflas"

Alex Ross Batman made by TonyMei/ErickSosa/Ahskanls

The Running Man, Ben Richards project by Dan Chung

Last edited:
Awesome update Ed! Hopefully more to come? That Ben Richards is sick Nathan killed it on the paint apps

Back