Commission work on 1/6 Half Life Gordon Freeman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Commission work on Half Life HEV suit and Weapon

What will we about hand's and feet??

I'm thinking of maybe using Batman gloves and I haven't decided on feet or a body suit yet..

Put me down for a headsculpt. Im not sure if Sam is doing hands or feet for the suit but I dont think they shouldnt be too hard to do.

progress

P1013278.jpg

P1013277.jpg

That's a nice sculpt ...looking at your avy, have you ever tried doing a sculpt of Doc Holliday?

We want this thing to be quality all round right?
..well i do so i asked Kato if he would be willing to make an under layer for the hev suit and he said he would do it!:yess: ..that is if you would be willing to dish out more $$$ on this custom, i just feel that by going with some random under layer from a storm trooper it may throw off the look of the whole figure.

Kato's terms-

order price for 10~19pcs : USD90/pc
order price for 20~29pcs : USD60/pc
order price for 30 pcs or above : USD45/pc

Half-Life_II_Gordon_Freeman_Is_Back.jpg

HEVSuit1.jpg

^^^ It's his abdomen layer pattern that need's to be right, and kato should be able to do this for us:)

What do you all think???

Last edited:

BUMP! i'm dying 2 know what you think of this new's!!

..but wow i really thought there would be more interest in this custom,what's with that? ..10???

Like I said, I've come this far so I might as well go the extra mile. I'm in.

Great news hey man, lets just get what we get and cover the rest are u guys ok with that?

I'm ok paying upto like $120-$150 for a proper Kato suit personally.

Wow Kato undersuit, Uncle Sam HEV suit, and Hanouman head? This is definately going to be the nicest thing I own.

Great news hey man, lets just get what we get and cover the rest are u guys ok with that?

I'm ok paying upto like $120-$150 for a proper Kato suit personally.

Wow Kato undersuit, Uncle Sam HEV suit, and Hanouman head? This is definately going to be the nicest thing I own.

Ya i'd still pay $120-150 for the suit but i really hope we get it up to 10 as these custom project's are killing me:horror

Last edited:

This is going to be Epic, the best 1/6 video game figure produced thus far that's for sure. Good thing, because the license deserves the quality this project is offering.

I wonder if anyone else is interested in a G-Man headsculpt.

All we'd need is the head, the suit and breifcase would be simple.

Ok so i take it your down for the kato body suit Marf?

I wonder if anyone else is interested in a G-Man headsculpt.

All we'd need is the head, the suit and breifcase would be simple.

I wonder if I could just "adjust" my Gordon head sculpt to be the G-Man? Its still in an early stage and I would just have to the remove the goatee, and adjust some of the features.

Ok so i take it your down for the kato body suit Marf?

Unfortunately no :( Although projects like this make it tough...damn near impossible actually...I have to keep away from video game pieces. I'm afraid of the flood opening that gate will unleash...

Gordon and Issac Clarke are the only 2 game characters I want and Gordon like a billion times more.

Zero doubt this will be the centerpiece of my entire collection. If I have to I'll commission suits/heads on my own to finish it. I just honestly thought we'd have no chance of ever getting an HEV suit let alone a gravity gun and custom head.

Calcifer said:
We want this thing to be quality all round right?
..well i do so i asked Kato if he would be willing to make an under layer for the hev suit and he said he would do it!

Hi Calcifer, please count me in for a quality under layer for the hev suit too. :)

Maybe someone should make a more direct thread on this? Sam created this to show a wip so I think some users may just be glancing over it. Just a thought.

I would be game for a g man head. I posted a three on that years ago and got a few interested. I'd also go for a zombie headcrab figure lol.

Back