Commission work on 1/6 Half Life Gordon Freeman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Commission work on Half Life HEV suit and Weapon

so, $120-150 for a black stretch bodysuit that's gonna be 90% covered?

HEVSuit1.jpg

Actually a fairly large amount of it is showing, if you're aware of which parts are the armor and which parts are the body suit, and there are several visible details unique to the HEV body suit. Those that want a 100% accurate figure are willing to pay for it, pretty standard fare in this hobby.

HEVSuit1.jpg

Actually a fairly large amount of it is showing, if you're aware of which parts are the armor and which parts are the body suit, and there are several visible details unique to the HEV body suit. Those that want a 100% accurate figure are willing to pay for it, pretty standard fare in this hobby.

i suppose you're right. been a long time since i played Half Life and it does appear more of the suit is shown that i'd thought.
tho i've been in the hobby for years and this "standard fare" of extreme pricing seems to be a fairly new development to me.

When this project is done the end result will speak for itself.

I'm okay with the cost because I think back a few years ago to the jim stone (I think) custom on eBay. It was 8 inches tall and was done in an animated style I didn't care too much for. It sold for just shy of $1,000 lol.

Yep, I remember that thing, Jim Santone I think :

5689-1.jpg

All things considered I'm pretty sure this project will blow that away and for a few hundred less hopefully. Plus more accurate everything, 4" taller and a light up Gravity Gun.

Those hand's look great!, did you make those? ..i would love some of them!

There is hardly any life in this thread:slap ...you make any more progress on the suit Sam?

I like those hands alot. One could easily have a hole drilled though it so he can hold a crowbar.

What was that suit from? It looks good.

I also found this on ebay. It looked sharp to me.
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260711113685&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

It's just a old black sweater, I used it because of it thickness. I'm not very good in tailoring, but I'll try to mock 1 out in 2 pieces (top & bottom).
But let see the chest Amour 1st.:wink1:
P3070008.jpg

HEVsuit05.jpg

Look's great Sam!..can you tell us more about those hands you showed us?

When it comes to painting this would you tend to weather it?, i think it would look awesome a bit beat up!

Last edited:

Look's great Sam!..can you tell us more about those hands you showed us?

When it comes to painting this would you tend to weather it?, i think it would look awesome a bit beat up!

A mild weather will apply, just to bring out it detail. I don't want to over do it.:lol

I'll try to put all the suit together ASAP and we'll see where it need to be improve.

Awesome Sam, just to be sure, you will definately be able to replicate the suit correct? Just want to be totally sure before we all commit to a head and body suit. :wink1::wink1:

Wow Sam you work fast! ..the gravity gun look's awesome! btw did you make the light stronger in it? as you stated it was pretty weak before.

So will or won't you be making the pulse rifle? ..i'd love if you did:)

Back