Commission work on 1/6 Half Life Gordon Freeman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Commission work on Half Life HEV suit and Weapon

Bumping this because i love this thread!

Any progress Sam? ..and please have you got any more info on those hands!:)

Ok guys only four of us want a head from Hanouman.

The total cost is 500 smackers and that means it would go up a bit to $125 for just us 4. Is everyone still on board? If anyone else drops the price goes up again.

I'm willing to go with 3 or 4 or split it with just another, whatever it takes. Chime in when you get a sec and subscribe to this thread too guys so we can all be alerted to updates.

Is that 125 for an unpainted sculpt??? ..if that's the case i'd rather wait a little longer and see if we get anyone else on board.

Yes unpainted, the problem with waiting is Hanouman's schedule. We need to come to a decision or get a 5th soon.

Also guys, just a heads up, if anyone is interested but hanging back to see how the sculpt turns out, your going to be out of luck because only those in on the initial commission will get a sculpt. There will be no more then 4-5 casted.

Ya i don't fancy paying that for an unpainted sculpt ..i really hope we can get that 5th person, Sam should change the thread title so it mentions the sculpt.

I'm still in. If painting is a problem for you I could maybe do it. I can post some if my recent work if you're interested.

is there a list for this armor? and the grav. gun?

if i can get the suit, and the gun, ill get on the list for the head.

Pm Sam about the armor and he should sort you out:) ....do you also want the Kato under suit?

Pm Sam about the armor and he should sort you out:) ....do you also want the Kato under suit?

phew, how much will this all add up to? how much is the kato suit? if you want to pm me that works too.

BTW those hands you keep asking about are from the takara kerberos figures, i have some i MIGHT trade you. haha

Pm Deckard and he will give you all the info on this project that you will need, thank's for telling me about those hands i will pm you later about a possible trade:)

Info on the kato suit is about 5 or so pages back:)

PMs sent out to all involved parties. Gordon is coming! :rock

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WfN176YP5BA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mines not. Uncle Sam I messages yousbput dome armor and grab gun. Please let me know when you're not busy. Thanks!

I had just completed the HEV suit. Hope you guys could give me some advise where need to improve.:wave
HEVsuit07.jpg

Incredible Sam. Wow.

Just needs some light weathering and the Lamda Complex symbol on his chest and its perfect!

Half-Life_II_Gordon_Freeman_Is_Back.jpg

Back