Commission headsculpt? need ideas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amelie Poulain (Audrey Tatou). I've tried to sculpt her face and it's quite hard to get her smile sculpted. I dare you :wink1:

amelie2.jpg

Amelie.jpg

Amelie_Amelie-846218382-large.jpg

Amelie_FichaCine.jpg

We have enough of Dexters, Jokers and Rambos :nana: It's time for an original head sculpt :yess:

Amelie Poulain (Audrey Tatou). I've tried to sculpt her face and it's quite hard to get her smile sculpted. I dare you :wink1:

amelie2.jpg

Amelie.jpg

Amelie_Amelie-846218382-large.jpg

Amelie_FichaCine.jpg

We have enough of Dexters, Jokers and Rambos :nana: It's time for an original head sculpt :yess:

Absolutey, yes. Good point.

Brendan Fraser from "The Mummy!" I have the one made by Lonnie but quite frankly, it's not his greatest sculpt. At $10 I had to have it but I'd gladly upgrade to a superior sculpt! I know there are a handful of others who have that head that might be interested!

ClassicAl.jpg

"Weird Al" Yankovic? He still hasn't been done.

I am so there if you can do a "Weird Al"

Im going to work on three sculpts for now. I started this one of Doc Holliday (Tombstone). I'm open for the other two. These are some I'm kicking around.
black-dynamite-300x300-2009-10-09.jpg

I'm looking for someone to do Michael Jai White as Black Dynamite. It's like you read my mind. PM me, please.:pray:

If you're trying to improve your craft, then do one male and
one female to start. Completely different structure and
will make you a better artist if you can master both.

Here's a few male & female sculpts I wouldn't mind seeing
done.

Male: Lucian(Michael Sheen) from Underworld.
There have been lots of Selene's done, but never Lucian.
I think he could make a great custom and he's got such
a great face for sculpting.

Female: Solara from Book of Eli. I know a lot of people
wanting her. There's never been a Mila Kunis sculpt made.

So if you make it a public sculpt and not a private commission, you could sell them with no issue.
It could be a great add on to all the existing Eli figures out there.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Sorry to keep you guys so long! Doc is finished I should be putting up a finished resin cast of him Tuesday or Wednesday. Black Dynamite is roughed in and im starting to refine him a little. Ill start a separate thread for the Doc Holliday head when Im ready to do a run of him. Thanks everybody!

Back