Commission headsculpt? need ideas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome aboard, nice paintings! heath ledger please

Last edited:
I feel like theres enough Joker headsculpts. Anything I do (however original) would just be compared to the countless others, not to mention hot toys.

I've been futsing around with a couple ideas myself but I am pretty new to the whole sculpting thing. A couple that are of interest to me personally are the MacManus brothers from Boondock Saints and Dwayne Johnson from his role in Faster. Anthony Hopkins, Ryan Renolds, Daniel Day Lewis as Bill the Butcher (there are a couple but way out of my price range), a generic Johnny Depp, Christopher Walken for his role in Prophecy...Thats all i got right now...

Another would Brandon Lee as Eric Draven in The Crow. I'm pretty sure you could fill 20 slots with that. I know I'd be down.

A Rambo 4 (Sylvester Stallone) custom was done before by 2 different artists, but were never sold and were for their personal collection.

You can immediately fill 20 slots with this one:

rambo_movie.jpg

I feel like theres enough Joker headsculpts. Anything I do (however original) would just be compared to the countless others, not to mention hot toys.

Good for you Kevin... don't let the sarcasm fool you; there are more than enough Dexters, Ledgers and Craig sculpts to go around.

I'd suggest choosing something you are personally interested in as your first project. Have some fun with it and lets see what you can do :duff

Just look at you Avatar; Doc Holliday would be a great subject.

Try doing a sculpt other people haven't done yet, there are two or three Dexters and a dozen or more ledger Jokers 4 or 5 daniel craigs, and several crows.

I myself would love MacGyver, Magnum P.I., Chuck, and various other hard to get movie and TV personalities. Try popular characters that never got figures and something you'd want to sculpt. Also ones that have generic outfits people could bash together. Look at how popular Rainman's Dude turned out.

Try doing a sculpt other people haven't done yet, there are two or three Dexters and a dozen or more ledger Jokers 4 or 5 daniel craigs, and several crows.

I myself would love MacGyver, Magnum P.I., Chuck, and various other hard to get movie and TV personalities. Try popular characters that never got figures and something you'd want to sculpt.

Yes, all of those are great, and also, why not Crocodile Dundee?

Back