• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Commerce Poll, Auction Style listings, yay ot Nay??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Auction Style listing be allowed in the Commerce section?

• I don't care I don't use the Commerce Section

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this thread is about done. The majority have voted. It looks like most want to see prices. If people don't like it they don't have to sell here. Plain and simple.

since you've singled me out first, this board is about the 10th out of 10 viable places i advertise or sell anything. if i never sell anything here again, it's no sweat off my ass.

unlike others here that can be underhanded yet think they have the right to impose their individual wills on others. as far as i'm concerned, when someone gets the warehouse arrival e-mail from ss, that's as good as having the item in hand. and if i feel the urge to post it for sale here, it will go up until someone that actually has some authority removes it. piss off ed. :D

Karma sucks don't it?

I agree Badmoon, let's end it. The tribe has spoken. :survivor

If someone wants to get offers just list your item above what you want(within reason) as a starting point and let people give you offers....or if no one bites on your starting price just go down on your price.

Personally, I don't like discussion threads in the "For Sale/Trade" section. But that's just me.

Shell please convince Darklord to ban all listings with no set prices.

I think if someone wants to go the best offer route, I see no problem with listing a price and having a best offer option available along with it.

My vote goes for Dave to BAN all auction style listings AND Best Offer listings.

If you want to sell here, list a price and stop wasting people's time just so you can hopefully rip off an uninformed buyer.

:lecture:lecture:clap

By the way, this guy, alone with a certain John AKA, Bannister are probably TWO of the greatest sellers this board has ever known.Yet, they are flippers,but they know what their selling and they PUT A PRICE ON IT !!!!

All hail the great sellers of this board and the commerce section...:rock

as far as i'm concerned, when someone gets the warehouse arrival e-mail from ss, that's as good as having the item in hand. and if i feel the urge to post it for sale here, it will go up until someone that actually has some authority removes it. piss off ed. :D

Well, actually... if we decide (the Mods, that is..) that is it is not something we want in the commerce section... It will be something that is enforced and not allowed.

I think the important thing to take away from this very hectic discussion is that here in our close community we would like to keep the For Sale area free or auctions and sales that are probing for maximum cash. It seems very much to be consensus around here that we want prices listed and items in hand for there to be a sale at all.

It's not a huge change and not an attack towards any persons in particular... Just something that isn't wanted any longer across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back