Commander Praji - Sideshow Exclusive 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great to me - another character I don't have represented in my overall Star Wars collection and a cool uniform to boot.

I wonder if the last two 12" Spooktacular slots will be Imperial Officer variants, so we have three like the three Endor troopers?

The top ten complaints with Commander Praji:

10) I don't remember him
9) His blaster is the wrong shade of red
8) He's too expensive
7) The paint is generic
6) His insignia isn't placed right
5) He's really boring
4) I can't use him in Jabba's throne room
3) Vader never strangled him
2) He has no armor

#1 complaint about Commander Praji:
HE'S NOT VADER!!

BORING!!!! He's is no Vader, for sure. Sideshow wake my bored ass up when you actually do an armored figure!

:sleep
It doesn't look a whole lot like the actor.
And why couldn't we get more pictures with this, only one of him in his plastic cap and none of him without it.

Sideshow really needs to get with it on armored characters, I'm starting to get a little bored with the line.

Man, I wish I had that problem. Complaining gets boring, I know. But, SS is just not releasing exciting figs right now (with exceptions)!

I guess. I think they're all exciting in one way or another, but that might just be due to I just don't get all wrapped up in the character selections. The ones I really want will come eventually.

I don't get it... why do some people demand that every announcement be special? Is there something wrong with a normal non special announcement? And per Dave's post in another thread Im keeping away from SS vs Medi but if ya really wanna talk cheap feeling..

Finally! FINALLY!!!!!!!! The waiting has paid off, it's... Commander Praji? :huh

Yeah, I'll pass.

Well, you guys need to pose your 12" Leia with someone, I suppose.

I must admit that I had absolutely no idea of who this guy was when I read the Sideshow description. Only the "Holding her is dangerous" bit finally rung the bell. But it's still an extremely, extremely obscure character.

Not that you should expect anything less after the Buboiculaar pack, of course.

I'll pick him up... next year with a gift card cause he will be around for a LONG time.

Well I just picked this one up. I think he's cool. I've been waiting for sideshow to make an imperial officer. Besides I'm a completist when it comes to the Star Wars line. :p

Back