Commander Praji - Sideshow Exclusive 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he looks great. I order 4.

(one for me, one for The Josh, one for Buttmunch, and one for Memnoch21.

Hes no Vader though. :eek:

He does look awesome. He just needs about 6 Stormtroopers to give orders too. In the OT he is equivalent of Commander Cody or Gree.

I ordered one. It's not terribly exciting, but it'll be a nice addition to my collection.

The top ten complaints with Commander Praji:

10) I don't remember him
9) His blaster is the wrong shade of red
8) He's too expensive
7) The paint is generic
6) His insignia isn't placed right
5) He's really boring
4) I can't use him in Jabba's throne room
3) Vader never strangled him
2) He has no armor

#1 complaint about Commander Praji:
HE'S NOT VADER!!

Just kiddin' guys

The top ten complaints with Commander Praji:

10) I don't remember him
9) His blaster is the wrong shade of red
8) He's too expensive
7) The paint is generic
6) His insignia isn't placed right
5) He's really boring
4) I can't use him in Jabba's throne room
3) Vader never strangled him
2) He has no armor

#1 complaint about Commander Praji:
HE'S NOT VADER!!
Just kiddin' guys

Come on...

He's the one who says.

"Where're you bringing this thing?" To Han, Luke and Chewie in Ep IV

Well, so much for Vader.

Praji looks great, at least to me, but he's an easy pass. I'm really not interested in "generic" characters or random officers, not at the 1:6 scale anyway. I know exactly who Praji is, but he's hardly a major component of ANH. With the size of 1:6 figures, I've got to stick with the core characters.

So Praji is an easy pass for me. Can't say he doesn't look cool though. He probably would go over a lot better if we had a few stormtroopers for him to command - and a Vader for him to talk to.

What is the likeness based on? It doesn't list "authentic likeness of George Roubicek" the actor who played him in Star Wars. Was he also in comics or a video game?

Just curious. :cool::confused:

Well I'd like to extend my public thanks to Pix, and also so that It's about time we got some officers. Now I would ask that SS put out this outfit as an expansion so we can make more officers.

I just love how SS pumps out these non-important figure's,were's Vader or a Sormtrooper damn it!!

:violin:violin:violin

I for one am stoked... I knew it wouldn't be Vader. And I was hoping it would be an imperial officer in Black.

Very cool looking figure, and overall he looks very well put together... now I'll be one step closer to SS representation for all of the Vintage Kenner figures :rock
vintimpcommloose.jpg

He's going to look better with some Death Squad Commanders (in gray)

CHEWIE must be on the way, 08, 09?

Back