Commander Neyo : Denied

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spaceman

Super Freak
Reaction score
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Zero for Two on Clone Commanders.

I did get a translucent spirit Yoda. Actually, it's better than I expected, but I really want some clone commanders.

I WON I WON I WON!!!

after getting denied on the Malak and Gree I didn't think I'd have a chance at this one since so many more people would be entering, but I won ( well, if paying retail is winning :lol ) one.

I am shocked. This was the best news I got all day!

KitFisto said:
I WON I WON I WON!!!

after getting denied on the Malak and Gree I didn't think I'd have a chance at this one since so many more people would be entering, but I won ( well, if paying retail is winning :lol ) one.

I am shocked. This was the best news I got all day!
I hate you:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

I lost both this one and the B&W Luke

mfoga said:
I hate you:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

I lost both this one and the B&W Luke

Thanks LOL

I didn't enter the B&W Luke as I don't collect any animated ones except the Clone wars pieces.

jlcmsu said:
I just went ahead and bought one on ebay for $290 shipped. Lost Luke too.

Ouch. I'm holding out to win the 5 pack!!

It just reminds me again that I've got to get these things tracking soon. I've been working system upgrades for months, and am *finally* almost done and able to get data posting for new items. Collection for old items has proceeded without trouble, the difficulty is adding new items to track in the middle of the "operating system" rewrite. Unfortunately, I've thought I was almost done for a while now. :D :eek:

spaceman said:
Ouch. I'm holding out to win the 5 pack!!

It just reminds me again that I've got to get these things tracking soon. I've been working system upgrades for months, and am *finally* almost done and able to get data posting for new items. Collection for old items has proceeded without trouble, the difficulty is adding new items to track in the middle of the "operating system" rewrite. Unfortunately, I've thought I was almost done for a while now. :D :eek:

Yeah, kind of sucks but I've got two freaks helping me with the other two shows I'm not going to. So I could enter the 5 pack just to help folks out.

tomandshell said:
My stepdad also failed to get this one, so add another to the list of losers.

Sounds like the losers lounge will be quite full on this one.

Well, except Nash who probably had everyone he knows enter and they all won. :lol J/K

Well I finally won, I entered every contest, I won the Luke & Neyo, and got the Spirit Yoda last week. Everything else I lost. About damn time.

Bannister said:
Good, scumbags like you don't deserve the busts anyway.
Yeah, well screw you buddy. I already flipped Malak and Gree.:emperor :emperor :emperor

Back