Commander Neyo : Denied

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes me glad I have never given GG or ACME a cent. On the other hand Sideshow and MR have been nothing short of stellar in customer service.

jason2885 said:
I agree with you I dont think GG is very customer oriented but instead they are all about making their product look like the hottest thing out there.

Well Im glad for one thing if we have questions for Sideshow they are always more than helpful and come out and just say if they screw something up and sometimes they even fix it what a novel concept. Plus look at their customer service and communication. Dusty is always willing to answer questions whenever she can and let us know as much about their product as possible. I dont know how she does it but it seems like whenever you mention her name she will usually show up in the thread in just a bit. I think she may search for her name when she gets online or something.

Sideshow's customer service is the best. I never fail to get an answer from them even if it's the generic company answer. At the very least, they try and Dusty is one of the nicest person I've ever I met. She's truly passionate about what she does. Scott, Heath and the rest of the production team are great also. GG on the other hand, well, I don't really think they even have a customer service department. I do have to say, I met Amanda last year at Comic Con and we did have a pretty long conversation about what's coming and such, she ended up giving me her card.

Why am I currently waiting a week to hear back from anyone since Ive called about a replacement.

MR has very good customer service as well and they respond to you within 1 or 2 days.

Back