Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird mine is shipping to Australia from Hong Kong not the US

The shipping was $92 same as it normally costs from the US but it is taking 6 days to deliver which is longer than a US delivery and Hong Kong is only 8 hour flight from Australia

CC-2224 finally in the house and turned out great. Hes a bit unstable but enough to not fall but could be the pose. 1 minor issue that i have is his shoulder antennae broke off and i can see that being an issue because of the way they packaged him. both buckets look good p2 is the way to go but p1 to go with CT-7567. rifle tip has a magnet i guess to can remove the bayonet. 22 out of 400

Received 009 of 400 today. :) He's great, really impressed with him after the ridiculously long wait.

If you have door's on your Besta's then you can forget about displaying him in there as his rifle sticks out a country mile, top shelf jobbie I'm afraid.

RroiwMT.jpg

s5AnoLA.jpg

PL377mC.jpg

46AaE1D.jpg

aoVwYFK.jpg

MaflEKl.jpg

lfELHqB.jpg

Off day tomorrow so I'll try get gang together in my yard for shot with Rex and Cody. Been swamped at work I hate august...

He's like clone trooper then you gonna angle him alot but atleast his base is round.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Just ordered the exclusive this afternoon, the ultimate Cody collectible and will look good with the eventual Phase II Rex and maybe the General Kenobi, which I hope still comes out sooner or later.

Off day tomorrow so I'll try get gang together in my yard for shot with Rex and Cody. Been swamped at work I hate august...

He's like clone trooper then you gonna angle him alot but atleast his base is round.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Re: Commander Cody Premium Format, Exclusive - Photos

Hey, folks! I don't mean to steal anyone's thunder on this thread, but here are the photos I took of my Cody Premium Format Statue. It's the Exclusive version; hence, it comes with both Phase I and Phase II helmets.

P.S. Please don't hate for the watermarks. I have my own reasons, and if it bothers you, please skip over my post. Thanks and enjoy.

IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0007.jpg
IMG_0008.jpg
IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0011.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg
IMG_0013.jpg
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0015.jpg
IMG_0016.jpg
IMG_0017.jpg
IMG_0018.jpg
IMG_0019.jpg
IMG_0020.jpg
IMG_0021.jpg
IMG_0022.jpg
IMG_0023.jpg
IMG_0024.jpg
IMG_0025.jpg
IMG_0026.jpg
IMG_0027.jpg
IMG_0028.jpg
IMG_0029.jpg
IMG_0030.jpg
IMG_0031.jpg

Last edited:
The weathering isn't very convincing, especially the wavy black lines on top of the helmet. But over all it looks good.

The weathering isn't very convincing, especially the wavy black lines on top of the helmet. But over all it looks good.

I agree! I think they messed with the Phase I helmet little too much. But, I'm relieved that they didn't go over-bored with this one and applied excessive battle damages and weathering as they did with the Stormtrooper Commander and Blackhole Stormtrooper PFs.

I think having black smudges, just like his armor had in the Ep III (picture below,) would have been great and looked authentic!

Commander_Cody.jpeg

Back