Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally finished all the clone wars seasons and it made me go back and start watching Episode I and now II. I almost forgot how much we need an Obi Wan PF. Even more, I really want a Qui Gon

Seems like I order this 2 years ago but got this funny email today.

Dear*Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of theCommander Cody – PF!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! We are working hard on your hand crafted*Conan*statue and wanted to inform you that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse and shipping out to you between June and July of 2015.*

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Best Regards,

The Sideshow Team

Seems like I order this 2 years ago but got this funny email today.

Dear*Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of theCommander Cody – PF!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! We are working hard on your hand crafted*Conan*statue and wanted to inform you that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse and shipping out to you between June and July of 2015.*

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Best Regards,

The Sideshow Team

I got the same email last night, got excited at first hoping it was the 21 days notice but no. :( I hope he doesn't turn out looking like Conan after all the waiting we've had on this piece. :rotfl

Nothing to do with that :|

That delayed things a couple months that was stuck unloading, not stuff still being made :<

Yeah, i just assumed as it was given the same sort of 2-3 month time scale as everything else that was held up. God knows why this is taking so long.

Hey guys.. check this short video i made -- SS PF Commander Cody. Thanks! :wave:wave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAPG73roxis

Great video Buddy! if i didn't have rex i probably wouldn't have ordered this. Wow... i ordered this september 12 2013... Just curious why such delay? was there a redesign? did they decide to use pvc or stick with polystone resin?

Cody looks good, will probably pick him up when he is finally released.

Back