Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol... that must be one of the worst delayed statues ever...

lol... that must be one of the worst delayed statues ever...

Glad you added "statues" there as I could go through virtually the entire eFX catalogue and show faaaar worse delays.

But yeah, this one has been really bad for SSC :(

My wait list just converted. I saw this at celebration- to be honest it is absolutely amazing- at least the one they had on display was. I hope the production is as good.

My final Flex payment just got pushed back from August to September. At the rate things are going I wonder if we'll have it by the end of the year.

me three. the slow pace on these is a real disappointment. With the new movies coming out I guess my chances at gree, bacara, bly, and neyo are slim to none.

me three. the slow pace on these is a real disappointment. With the new movies coming out I guess my chances at gree, bacara, bly, and neyo are slim to none.

They had concept art of clone wars general kenobi but seems thats been cancelled. Gree and Wolffe would i love to see. Gree is a must IMHO.

This should look awesome with rex and clone trooper with p1 buckets! 3-5 week notice had me watch again clone wars damn that p2 rex is badass.

Back