Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worst thing about it... It probably discourages future Star Wars pieces to be released.

it shouldn't - their choices of character they putting out is very questionable .. It is NO surprise to me that Savage and Cody do not have a high demand tbh...

Im sure it will be different with Boba and Vader PF ....

We need to see revisits on luke, han & leia. I'm picking up Cody, but would pass on it if there was some more OT pre orders about!!

We need to see revisits on luke, han & leia. I'm picking up Cody, but would pass on it if there was some more OT pre orders about!!

3 luke and 2 leia are enough for me. But I agree a new han is way overdue. But what we need most is LANDO! I cannot think of a more significant character missing from the OT.

3 luke and 2 leia are enough for me. But I agree a new han is way overdue. But what we need most is LANDO! I cannot think of a more significant character missing from the OT.

II know we have had plenty, but none of them are spot on, a lando would be cool though, you thinking bespin or general outfit??

Order 66 pose would have been an instant order for me. Simple as that. But with the price I can't justify him as is. Not iconic enough. For me he just looks like another one of his soldiers charging into battle.

I am debating on picking this one up (I'm very tempted because I like the pose and detail, plus the edition size is low). I also am looking at the Vader Mythos with the lava. Advice or suggestions? I can only afford to get one right now.

I am debating on picking this one up (I'm very tempted because I like the pose and detail, plus the edition size is low). I also am looking at the Vader Mythos with the lava. Advice or suggestions? I can only afford to get one right now.
If you have any other mythos statues then he'd look awesome with boba or obi if not wait for 1/4 Vader.

Star wars is a very niche market you shouldn't worry about es there value really never changes much from retail. Darth talon value is freakish funny.

Also if you have rex they'd look great.

If you have any other mythos statues then he'd look awesome with boba or obi if not wait for 1/4 Vader.

Star wars is a very niche market you shouldn't worry about es there value really never changes much from retail. Darth talon value is freakish funny.

Also if you have rex they'd look great.

Yeah Darth Talon is insane! $2000 on eBay lol. What is your thoughts on the Keaton Batman PF. I've been looking at that one too.

I think you guys would be quite surprised at the value of some of the star wars pfs. Ventress, the standing scout trooper, and Sing (to name a few) go for big bucks these days (especially the exclusives). The human characters though can be had for retail or less, for the most part.

And if SS does make Lando, I would be very disappointed if it wasn't in his Bespin fatigues.

I think you guys would be quite surprised at the value of some of the star wars pfs. Ventress, the standing scout trooper, and Sing (to name a few) go for big bucks these days (especially the exclusives). The human characters though can be had for retail or less, for the most part.

And if SS does make Lando, I would be very disappointed if it wasn't in his Bespin fatigues.

So in your opinion, which current Star Wars PF being offered do you think will be most coveted down the road?

So in your opinion, which current Star Wars PF being offered do you think will be most coveted down the road?

the more obscure characters with small edition sizes.

the upcoming vader and fett will have huge edition sizes and there will always be another down the road.

the chance of another ventress or sing is slim to none. same with grievous, who also goes for a lot of $$.

In the end, these things cost a lot of money to begin with...my suggestion is to forgot about the potential value down the road and stick with the characters that really speak to you.

I'm thinking about going on the Waitlist for this one. Does anyone think it will likely convert before February 2015 when it ships?

you could always cancel without penalty if it converts too soon for you.

I'm still new to this, I just got on the Waitlist. Does that mean they collect my NRD now or they only collect it if it converts? For example, if I'm on the Waitlist and I change my mind before it converts and cancel the Waitlist, will I still be charged the NRD?

Back