Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started out really in love with this piece. But my attention is moving more and more into Marvel and DC, and therefore, my interest in less iconic characters is becoming less and less. Cody is definitely my favorite clone, and I love his design - especially his Phase 2 look. But I am afraid I have no room for him anylonger.

Going to the light side, are you? Kidding aside, I wish I could do the same; I love both DC and Marvel, but due to space and budget, I have to maintain my focus on SW.

he looks very nicely done.. but I don't need those lightly variations of clones in my collection .. im just sick of seeing them for some reason ..

I hear what you're saying. The first/plain Clone Trooper has a sentimental value to me, but Rex left a bad taste, yet I still own him. I have other plans with the set, though, so Cody will compliment that, I hope.

He was down to less than ten, but after SDCC he's listed as having less than 80 left, looks like a lot of people cancelled

I started out really in love with this piece. But my attention is moving more and more into Marvel and DC, and therefore, my interest in less iconic characters is becoming less and less. Cody is definitely my favorite clone, and I love his design - especially his Phase 2 look. But I am afraid I have no room for him anylonger.

Lucky for me I don't really like the Marvel comic book universe (love the movies of course) so Star Wars and DC are the two lines for me. It's so hard to cut it down to just certain things and not stray...everything looks so amazing these days!

True, it's really hard, indeed. I used to have a lot of Star Wars pieces in my collection, but adding more superheroes has added a lot of color to my collection, and I find that so very appealing.

I have one flex payment left so I would have to assume it was due out in September? Pretty big delay....Savage was just delayed too

I hate how SSC takes all your money expect the last payment and drags it out so many more months...

Wow that was a late delay, this was supposed to start shipping sometime this month.

Guess it gives me more time to save up.

Wow that was a late delay, this was supposed to start shipping sometime this month.

Guess it gives me more time to save up.

I wonder if they delayed him because of people canceling their pre-orders? This statue looks great...I'm shocked he is still available since its such a low run (400)

this is the oldest pre-order I have. I am surprised as well given the low edition size.

I was thinking the same thing. I had read in previous posts that at one point they were on a waiting list, then apparently after SDCC 14 people started canceling?

people cancelled no doubt, especially after all the new goodies were announced. They must be making a killing off the NRDs these days.

At the same time, SS is notorious for fake-sell outs.

In the end, Rex was awesome and I have no doubt Cody will be the same. Hopefully the other commanders (especially Gree!) are on the not-too-distant horizon.

Back