Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that they don't want to do a symmetrical, both-feed-planted-in-the-ground-pose. I'm actually glad since I see a lot of customs that have this generic pose and it looks aweful.

It adds dimensionality to the piece when there is a shifted weight/balance in the pose.

yeah , but there has to be other ways to add dimensionality to the piece without making every statue look like they're all climbing up steps of some sort.

yeah , but there has to be other ways to add dimensionality to the piece without making every statue look like they're all climbing up steps of some sort.

I'm sure there is. I just think it actually very hard since people all want different things. So even though it might seem boring or repetitive, maybe it's really one of the few solid solutions that won't disappoint a majority of the collectors?

Some pix by THX.

Looking good to me!

IMG_7679_zps69c8b6d6.jpg~original

IMG_7674_zps393cdf2a.jpg~original

And here. :)

https://statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=138100&page=8

I'm really considering him... though I don't really want to get into the SW PF line. But he's awesome looking!

how about all these in PF plus some custom designs ! :lol

clone_troopers_wallpaper_by_volkrex-d5ic46v.jpg

Out of all the Clone Commanders, I see Gree being next, he has the most unique armor and seems to be the most wanted after Cody. I think we'll get the Phase II Rex after Cody if anything though.

I would love for Fives in his ARC armor and Commander Wolffe to get made but that won't happen and if it does it will be a while.

I'll definitely get PF Cody instead of paying the same cost for a 1.6 Cody on fleabay. I keep anticipating the PF to pop up for pre-sell. Is there a date on it yet. Btw I'm new to the forum :)

As far as I know there is no PO date for this yet. Oh and by the way :welcome1: to the boards.

Back