Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be a cool pose for a future Rex maquette, one leg would have to be touching the ground, might be a bit unsteady though;)

Rex11.jpg

I wonder if the exclusive Cody will come with an exchangable DC-15 as aposed to have the long gun at all times?

Any news on this guy?

On a second note, my name is Cody and I was thinking about getting a tattoo of the word Commander in Aurebesh (Star Wars Lettering)on my chest. what are your guys thoughts on that?

Where's the PO for Cody? :impatient:

Any news on this guy?

On a second note, my name is Cody and I was thinking about getting a tattoo of the word Commander in Aurebesh (Star Wars Lettering)on my chest. what are your guys thoughts on that?

Go to SW Celebration and get one there if they the tattoo artists alley set up. :D

God....Sideshow is really taking their time releasing Cody. I've been checking for weeks to see if I have an Promo email from SSC for this....

SS can take their sweet time with this. I'm still trying to catch up.

i still haven't made up my mind if i want this. already have the awesome 1/6 version. not sure if i like him enough to get a pf as well. decisions decisions.

Back