Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope... keep the battle roids 1/6th! No need to waist R&D on a PF for those.

Roger roger

Chiang did a good job on some aspects of the prequel design but sucked at others, the battle droid designs were just a fail in terms of conveying any sense of antagonistic force in the film.

He's marked as Now Shipping, on their site now.. Hmm.. What to do .. That rifle sticking way out there, means you'd have to have a very wide and deep cabinet for him. Or display him out in the open... :huh

Nope - no need to waste R&D on prequel items. Spend that on OT. :nana:

lol!!! You may be right. The OT items need as much R&D as they can get. Case in point..........
sideshow_collectibles_commander_cody_premium_format_figure_3.jpg
>
7180_press01-001.jpg

^ I will admit that Cody looks awesome, too bad they dropped the ball with Rex.

Rex is a really good statue but understand what you mean. Rex needed to be weilding both pistols rather than the long gun. It also could have used a touch more weathering.

I think the Rex PF is still neat but it's not a definitive Rex IMO.

For me Rex is best defined by the hybrid Phase 1 and Phase 2 helmet, which looks uber cool, that and the pistols.

A clever pose would be one that looks like he is firing both pistols mid-air.

resize

RexPhase2close-SWE.jpg

I've actually grown fond of the Phase 1 bucket of late, to the point that I prefer it to Phase 2 on some clones.

Cody looks way better than the Snowtrooper PF unfortunately...very disappointed in how the lid looks full stop and may try making my own as the rest of it is cool.

How can you not love this guy!? Although I can't deny he would look better with phase 2 armor & bucket... & maybe with more "battle damage".

It's definitely not a piece of junk. The thing that throws me is the character depicted in this PF is not the "character" of Rex. He was always in the middle of the action with his dual pistols drawn.

He just had so much potential and SS delivered a boring clone. I really hope they do a phase 2 PF and decide to go the dynamic route - I might even get that if it's done right.

It's definitely not a piece of junk. The thing that throws me is the character depicted in this PF is not the "character" of Rex. He was always in the middle of the action with his dual pistols drawn.

He just had so much potential and SS delivered a boring clone. I really hope they do a phase 2 PF and decide to go the dynamic route - I might even get that if it's done right.

I get it. his trademark weapons of choice are his pistols no doubt. I for one am a huge Rex fan & would love to see a phase 2 PFF in a pose dual wielding them.
Can't see it happening any time soon, but who knows! Fingers crossed.

I get it. his trademark weapons of choice are his pistols no doubt. I for one am a huge Rex fan & would love to see a phase 2 PFF in a pose dual wielding them.
Can't see it happening any time soon, but who knows! Fingers crossed.

Unfortunately Ss has a habit of missing the obvious with some of their Male poses.

Back